Profile for Tiago Cardoso > Reviews

Content by Tiago Cardoso

Tiago Cardoso

WiFi Repeater Access Point up to 300 / 150 / 54 Mbps WLAN wireless amplifier for the socket including LAN connection , for 802.11 b / g / n standards with UK Plug
Offered by Maxzom

2.0 out of 5 stars Disconnects my TV signal, 29 April 2014
As an internet repeater it works great. It reaches the signal even if it's far away from the main router (I compared it with two other different Repeaters from other brands)....unfortunately it doesn't work well with my triple play (Internet, TV and Phone) ISP offer. I tried it with 2 different Internet Suppliers, and this Repeater does the same thing. I even tried to put the last firmware version.....but nothing.

As soon as I plug it in....the Internet boost right away and works normally...but the TV looses it's signal. When I unplug it from the wall socket.....puff...here's the TV again.

Weird, right? So far...I couldn't put this to work 100%..

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge plot and hugeeeeee map, 12 Feb. 2014
The game arrived when suposed...package was perfect....and the game is just amazing!
I was used to play GTA series on the PC....but the smoothness was incredible and GTA V takes us to a whole new level of excitment.

Is there an open job in RockStar? :-)

Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360)
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Super-bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep it coming RockStar, 12 Feb. 2014
OK...the plot is a little bit reinvented...but still, RockStar gives us the free will to do whatever we want with our character, and they give us excellent scenarios and a perfect way to have some fun.

Andoer® 320GB Internal Slim Hard Disk Drive for XBOX 360
Andoer® 320GB Internal Slim Hard Disk Drive for XBOX 360
Offered by douself

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice way to get the necessary HDD space in XBOX, 12 Feb. 2014
Ok....so I got this problem when I received the XBOX 360 in a challenge... Where's the f(#"#&g space to install the games?? 4GB wasn't, by no means, enough.

Googled it...youtubed it...and the best solution (and easiest one) was this HDD..

Easy to install, worked perfectly.....and (until now), neither Frankin, Michael or Trevor give a s#&t if it's an original XBOX HDD or not :-)

Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the game...loved the package...loved the price, 12 Feb. 2014
The only downside for this one was the fact that it took longer to arrive, than expected.
Other than that, the game was well protected and the package itself was flawless.

Recomend this to everyone who likes RockStar games and....to those who like to shoot zombiesssss :-)