Profile for Jennifarr247 > Reviews

Catfish [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Joost
Price: 4.64

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 10 !, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Catfish [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD because I had throughly enjoyed watching the series on MTV. Following the story of Nev's online romance was awesome, when he finally went to meet his online lover I was literally sat on the edge of my seat ! I love how this movie guides you through the whole experience with detail, you really feel like you're part of the story. I would definately reccommend watching this to anyone who remotely enjoyed the TV series, It's even better !... A real emotional whirlwind :)

When The Lights Went Out [DVD]
When The Lights Went Out [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate Ashfield
Offered by TIP TOP SELLER
Price: 4.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good (Y), 19 Feb 2013
I bought this film after watching the trailer and thought it looked like a suspense filled film, after watching this DVD I wasn't disappointed (although it's not an 'on the edge of your seat' kinda film). The graphics towards the end of the film were a little disappointing but the twist was surprising, I was expecting something to happen in the woods but nothing did :( But being based on a true story I can't complain. Thumbs up !

Sarah Millican - Thoroughly Modern Millican Live [DVD]
Sarah Millican - Thoroughly Modern Millican Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Millican
Price: 7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, 3 Jan 2013
I loved Sarah Millican's first DVD so pre-ordered this to get it ASAP ... Unsurprisingly this reached all expectations and had me in fits of laughter. Definately on par with her last DVD, Throughly Modern Millican is somewhat cruder but in a way that only Sarah Millican can pull off :)

The Resident
The Resident
by Francis Cottam
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner !, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Resident (Paperback)
I love this book ! I couldn't put it down for 3 days ... the entire book captures the best bits of the imagination and leaves you wanting more. The descriptive detail really allows you to see things through the characters eyes and really lets you picture what is happening. I let a friend borrow it and never got it back as she reads it over and over again so have had to buy myself a replacement !

Mini Orb Indoor Table Top Stainless Steel Water Feature
Mini Orb Indoor Table Top Stainless Steel Water Feature

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful?, 2 Jan 2013
I was excited when I ordered this product as I had wanted a water feature for a while but didn't fancy spending a small fortune ... So when this arrived I was a little worried. The black box that the ball goes on is only plastic and on the bottom (on the inside) the plastic is textured so the motor doesn't actually stick to the inside of the product and isn't held securely. The silver sphere is also delicate and I was worried about breaking it when trying to get the motor to stick. After giving up and facing that the motor wasn't going to stick I turned it on *Don't fill with tap water as it will break it* and it spilled a little over the side (which it does every time i turn it on) but after that it seems to run fine. A cheap and cheerful product but I think it is overpriced for what it is.

PT Photo Family Time Frame Clock, Coloured
PT Photo Family Time Frame Clock, Coloured
Offered by Urban Gifts
Price: 24.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ... But frames are small., 8 Dec 2012
I bought this as a gift and fillled a few of the frames myself with photos before gift wrapping it. It's a great product that is colourful and a great present. The only negative point is that the frames are very small so you are limited as to what pictures you can put in them, and the pictures have to be cut to size so sentimental photos are out of the question !

The Brown Corporation Ltd Ploo Portable Cardboard Toilet Pack
The Brown Corporation Ltd Ploo Portable Cardboard Toilet Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars 5* Amusement factor !, 8 Dec 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend thinking he would keep it in his car for when he needs it :P It turned out he dint like it :( But I thought the amusement factor was great ! It was made of strong cardboard which I'm sure could withstand the weight of an adult for a few minutes ... But my boyfriend lost the bag and has never used it so these are only assumptions ! Looking back I don't think I would have paid so much for it but I thought it was a great gift idea !

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars "Olde English" language "/, 8 Dec 2012
I bought this book as I thought I could maybe learn a thing or two about this subject. But when It arrived it was written in what appears to be "Olde English". I have read a little but it is impossible to understand and I gave up and it now lives in a box under my bed.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2013 11:02 AM GMT

And They Lived Happily Ever After Retro Metal Hanging Sign
And They Lived Happily Ever After Retro Metal Hanging Sign
Offered by Layton's bits and bobs
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Living happily ever after !, 8 Dec 2012
When this product arrived I was a little worried that the chains holding the signs together would be flimsy and would fall apart ... But to my surprise it has lasted me nearly a year ! It is delicate and I would definately wrap it up should I move house. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and visitors always say how lovely it looks on my wall :)

Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III 2.1 Channel Multimedia Sound System
Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III 2.1 Channel Multimedia Sound System
Price: 99.00

4.0 out of 5 stars You can feel the bass from next door !, 8 Dec 2012
I had seen this product in the Apple Stroe and around 50 more than the price on Amazon so I grabbed it while I could! I bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it ! We had it connected to the TV as a simple speaker but the bass on it is far too good and trying to watch Eastenders was like being at a rave ! We did struggle to find the volume button at first but soon found it on one of the two smaller speakers. The bass on this speaker is very good and would definately reccommend ! The only negative thing I have to say is that upon arrival at the bottom of the bigger speaker (on the inside) there appears to be what looks like muddy water marks. It is purely cosmetic and not worth taking it apart to clean it so we have just left it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4