Profile for JerryM > Reviews

The Transformational Truth of Tarot
by Tiffany Crosara
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 24 Feb 2013
Thoroughly enjoyable and informative. The easy style of the author combined with her outstanding knowledge and empathy with Tarot have combined to make this a truly wonderful resource for anyone who works with the 78 cards. Not only does an interpretation of the cards come across but also the sincerity and warmth of Tiffany, the author. It's a book I shall make sure I keep a copy of and I have no doubts that I shall be buying other copies for friends as time progresses.

This Morning by Prestige 26 cm Non-Stick Aluminium Open Stirfry, Purple
This Morning by Prestige 26 cm Non-Stick Aluminium Open Stirfry, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Heaven., 29 Sep 2011
It's purple and you can cook stuff in it! Seriously though, there are many Woks in this world, most of them tend to be either frighteningly expensive, or else just poor quality garbage. This is most certainly a quality item.
OK, so think Wok, think stir fry right? Well I tend to use mine like a conventional frying pan.
Since the courier brought this I've lost count of the number of fried egg muffins I've eaten.
It's a good bit of kit, if you're thinking of buying one, you wont be disappointed.

Luxury Soft Plush MINK Throw, EXTRA Large (200cm x 240cm- Suitable for King Size Bed or 2/3 Seater Sofa) Blackcurrant Purple by Viceroy Bedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted doesn't begin to describe......., 29 Sep 2011
Less than 24 hours after I'd ordered this, it arrived. I've bought many different throws over the past few years, but none of them compare to this. The quality is absolutely top notch. I didn't really need another one of these, but quality of this sort, at this price, is something you just don't come across too often, so I've ordered another anyway.
No, I don't work for the company, I'm just impressed!

Stephen King's The Stand [DVD]
Stephen King's The Stand [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Sinise
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 7.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the rest of it??????, 23 Jan 2011
It gets off to such a great start, but clearly in the transfer to DVD, a substantial amount of footage was cut between episodes 2 and 3, leaving the audience to fill in the blanks as to whom exactly some of the new characters are, where they came from and how on earth did the series take such a leap forward with so much unexplained.
If I'd known there were going to be such big holes in the story, I'd have bought something else.
Very disappointing.