Profile for Pete > Reviews

Content by Pete

Pete

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Seiko Men's 21 Jewels Automatic White Dial Stainless Steel Watch (SNK789)
Seiko Men's 21 Jewels Automatic White Dial Stainless Steel Watch (SNK789)
Offered by Point in Time

5.0 out of 5 stars A really lovely watch, 5 Mar. 2015
Great watch and arrived so quickly it left scorch marks in the letterbox LOL

Something True (A New Adult Rockstar Romance): A New Adult Rock Star Romance
Something True (A New Adult Rockstar Romance): A New Adult Rock Star Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story from Malia, 7 Jun. 2014
Having read another of Malia's stories I was in a hurry to get this one and having done so was not dissapointed in the least. As I have come to expect from this author it was a brilliant read with great characterisation and a gripping story line. Keep up the good work I'll certainly be getting more of your work.

Wish of the Heart (Fountain of Love) (Contemporary Romantic Suspense): Fountain of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb story and a great read, 5 Jun. 2014
I have to admit I am something of a fan of Malia Mallory and was very pleased when I got an email giving notice of this release. Having got it I waited a bit to finish my current story then opened up. I was hooked immediately. Take out the sexy bits and you still have a great whodunnit. Add them back and I think it's a smoking hot read and a real page turner. Have to say I'm now off to buy another of hers as she most definately knows just how to hit the spot.

Swinger's Club Episode 3 (Couples Erotic Romance)
Swinger's Club Episode 3 (Couples Erotic Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another hot story in the series, 20 May 2014
Continuing the story of how Josh and Carrie, turned from a relatively sedate suburban couple to diving right into the swinging scene. I think that the style and charactarisation are worthy of the highest praise. I was hooked from the beginning and now I'm reading the last part know that I'll feel sad when the story finally ends. Never mind, I now know there are many more where that came from,. Wrtten by this wonderful author who not only writes superbly but also realistically, pointing out not only the fun that can be had with the right friends but also the possible pitfalls for the unwary or unprepared. If you have not read the previous stories already you must switch over and begin at the beginning. I think they do really need to be read in sequence and Mia should consider publishing them as a single novel.

Thank you Mia for the stories that have made my life go with a swing.

Swinger's Club Episode 2 (Couples Erotic Romance)
Swinger's Club Episode 2 (Couples Erotic Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is WOW!, 19 May 2014
Actually I lie. I can say a bit more. Having got the first story in the series I was hooked on the characters. Mia tells a wonderful tale of a couple in an established and stable relationship re-kindling the passion of their early years together by becoming swingers. Written from personal experience of the lifestyle it is not only a good read but hidden within the story is some sound practical advice. So if you are considering such a move by joining the the swinging scene you must read this series. This is now what I am doing. Having enjoyed fully the first two stories I an now into the third and the quality of her story telling does not diminish. Thank you Mia I'm joining your fan club if you have one LOL.

Swinger's Club (Contemporary Romance): Swingers Club Episode 1
Swinger's Club (Contemporary Romance): Swingers Club Episode 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the story, 19 May 2014
I must admit I got this story for two reasons. First it was a freebie so no problem if I didn't like it. Second is although I'm a widower and a golden, grey actually, oldie I have recently dipped my toe into the swinging scene. I found that the story was wonderfully well written and gave a lovely account as to how a younger couple, clearly in love, found that the scene was opening new horizons with regards to their sex life. It is a truism that a long marriage can become somewhat staid after the first flush of excitement shades into routine living and the personal experiences of Mia and her husband, clearly the basis or researches for this story can show that a happy couple, in a stable relationship can inject new life and rekindle the passion they once had. I think that Mia is amazing both in her personal life and the way she tells the story. As a result I immediately bought the rest of the series having got seriously hooked on the characters and cannot recommend it highly enough. Go read, you'll soon see what I mean.

SEDUCED BY THE PARK AVENUE BILLIONAIRE Boxed Set
SEDUCED BY THE PARK AVENUE BILLIONAIRE Boxed Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, 24 Feb. 2014
I think Nelle has done a brilliant job in writing this hot steamy story. It has superb characterisation and a great storyline and I would thouroughly recomment it to any who like steaming erotica. Keep it up nelle and don't be too long in bringing out the next instalment of That Man either. Love your work so please keep it up, you did it with me LOL.

Two's A Couple, Three's The Law: Paranormal Romance
Two's A Couple, Three's The Law: Paranormal Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Two's A Couple, Three's The Law, 20 Jan. 2014
I think Eve Langlais tells a wonderful story, Good plot and very sexy into the bargain. I'm hooked and certainly a fan from now on. Now off to look up more of her work.

Racing Penguin Christmas Crackers
Racing Penguin Christmas Crackers

5.0 out of 5 stars They were such fun, 13 Jan. 2014
We bought them for our Christmas dinner, as we have a 4 year old grandson to entertain, along with his parents. We had great fun after the meal, though it was as much fun having them running around on the table like crazy as running them up and down their race track. Very recommended. Many thanks.

Fires of Destiny
Fires of Destiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Fires of Destiny, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fires of Destiny (Kindle Edition)
A wonderful, well written and researched historical novel set in the reign of Bloody Mary Tudor. It has all the excitement, intrigue and plot that anyone could wish for plus a little added heat of the erotic variety. A story that once begun is difficult to put down until the very last page.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20