Profile for Noodles > Reviews

Content by Noodles

Noodles

Page: 1 | 2
4.4M PACK OF 9 SECURITY FENCE WALL SPIKES CAT REPELLER DETERRENT INTRUDER REPELLENT CAN ALSO BE USED FOR GATES SHEDS AND LEDGES (Brown)
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars CAT DETERRENT, 10 Mar. 2015
Installing today - as the sun is shining! Product seems to be well made and designed, if it deters the cats from disturbing my nesting birds I will be very pleased.

MENS DESIGNER SOFT NAPPA WALLET WITH COIN POCKET BY ACORN
MENS DESIGNER SOFT NAPPA WALLET WITH COIN POCKET BY ACORN
Offered by THE WALLET SHACK

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW WALLET, 2 Oct. 2014
Amazon - you never let me down. This product is exactly as advertised, and so not disappointed!
What we were disappointed with was that the previous wallet was lost, and not handed in - if you are reading this and took the money, credit cards, medical card, bus pass etc. then words fail me.

The Hunger Games - Single Chain Necklace "Mocking Jay" - Antiqued Gold
The Hunger Games - Single Chain Necklace "Mocking Jay" - Antiqued Gold
Offered by SHOP AROUND

5.0 out of 5 stars THE HUNGER GAMES - Single Chain Necklace 'Mocking Jay' - Antiqued Gold, 17 May 2014
This present for my granddaughter was very warmly received - I even received a 'thank-you' text - unheard of normally!! This comes well recommended.

Bill Garden's Orchestra - the West Highlands [DVD]
Bill Garden's Orchestra - the West Highlands [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bill Garden's Orchestra

3.0 out of 5 stars THE WEST HIGHLANDS RAILWAY, 7 Jun. 2013
Decided to buy the dvd as had already seen the video. Have not watched this as yet, but will do so, probably on return from trip north.

HP 363 - Print cartridge - 3 x yellow, cyan, magenta
HP 363 - Print cartridge - 3 x yellow, cyan, magenta

5.0 out of 5 stars HP print cartidges, 7 Jun. 2013
I will not buy any other cartridge as I prefer to purchase genuine Riviera inks. Service is always prompt, it would be good to receive a discount from time-to-time offered on purchase, not a time limit.

Moshi Monsters Pick Your Path 1: Disco Mystery
Moshi Monsters Pick Your Path 1: Disco Mystery
by Collectif

4.0 out of 5 stars MOSHI MONSTERS PICK YOUR PATH: DISCO MYSTERY, 7 Jun. 2013
As this was a Christmas present, I am assuming that this was a successful product - I have not heard any negative comments!

The Complete Roots Collection: Original Series (30th Anniversary Edition) [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Maya Angelou

4.0 out of 5 stars THE COMPLETE ROOTS COLLECTION, 7 Jun. 2013
As far as I can remember this came very rapidly. However, we have not watched any of these dvds at present, perhaps we may have time in the autumn!

Hama Beads - 3000 Glitter Mix (Midi Beads)
Hama Beads - 3000 Glitter Mix (Midi Beads)

5.0 out of 5 stars HAMA BEADS, 7 Jun. 2013
As these were a Christmas present, I am unsure how successful these have been, my daughter-in-law suggested them, so I am assuming they were fine.

Bermuda Solar Powered Pond Oxygenator
Bermuda Solar Powered Pond Oxygenator
Offered by garden ornaments and accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars BERMUDA SOLAR POWER POND OXYGENATOR, 7 Jun. 2013
I was very pleased with the express service. So far, as the sun is shining the oxygenator is working well. (It did not work when it was cloudy.)

Hangerworld Pack of 20 Moth Repellent Ceder Wood Shapes with Odour Protection
Hangerworld Pack of 20 Moth Repellent Ceder Wood Shapes with Odour Protection
Offered by Hangerworld

3.0 out of 5 stars Moth repellents, 16 Jan. 2013
They seem to be working, as I have not seen any more evidence of moth damage, only time will tell!

Page: 1 | 2