ARRAY(0xa7bde570)

Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men
by Lundy Bancroft
Price: 10.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 April 2014
A very interesting insight into how someone manages to control another person.
I would recommend it to anyone who needs help understanding their situation.

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Raising Kids on the Spectrum: 101 Inspirational Stories for Parents of Children with Autism and Asperger S
by Rebecca Landa
Price: 10.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Making me smile., 2 Feb 2014
I am thoroughly enjoying this book!
Having an autistic daughter the short stories are making me smile and think "I've been there and done that!"
It is useful to know that other parents are struggling in the same way that I did and I know that there is light at the end of the tunnel for them.
So many of the examples are similar to my experiences with my daughter.
So ... for families with autistic children it is a super book to help as a reminder of their special attributes.
For other people who are interested in autism then it is a fantastic insight into how families have to cope with their children.

Sleepy Shores.
Sleepy Shores.
by Johnny Pearson

5.0 out of 5 stars Super tune., 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sleepy Shores. (Paperback)
I used to play this music when I was young. As soon as I bought a piano this was the first sheet music I ordered.

Becoming a Primary Higher Level Teaching Assistant: Meeting the HLTA Standards (Higher Level Teaching Assistants Series)
by Richard Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful book., 5 Dec 2013
I found this book useful when working to gain HLTA status. I would recommend it to anyone completing the training.

LeapFrog Spin & Sing Alphabet Zoo Ball
LeapFrog Spin & Sing Alphabet Zoo Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational and Interesting., 26 Oct 2012
I first saw the Leapfrog Spin and Sing Alphabet Zoo Ball when visiting my brother and his family. Their new baby had one of these in her toy box. I was amazed at the way it spun and how the lights and words changed. I really loved the tunes it played in an educational way and the repetition of the alphabet and animal sounds. My Niece was fascinated by it!
In July this year my first Grandson was born and the first toy that I wanted to get him was one of the alphabet zoo balls. This is what I did. He actually has two now. One for his own house and one that stays at mine. That's how impressed I am with this toy!!
At the moment he is enjoying the lights and the sounds but as he gets older and able to talk I am sure it will help him pick up the alphabet sounds and other educational facts.
This toy is well worth investing in.
On a professional level, I am a Nursery Nurse working in a primary school and would recommend this for any pre-school or child minding environment.
A great item.