Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Minetastic, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Son loved it, and that's all I care about. So very good game, that is fun and intuitive to play.

Oz Sticker Activity Book (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers)
Oz Sticker Activity Book (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers)
by Cathy Beylon
Price: 2.50

1.0 out of 5 stars READ EVERYTHING!!, 8 Jan 2011
Being as silly as I am & given that I was trying to get orders places ASAP, I failed to read the product description properly therefore I was disappointed when this 4 page "book" arrived.

It is quite literally 4 pages of SMALL stickers, I was expecting some sort of story but there's nothing at all. Thankfully it was pretty cheap so I've managed to convince myself that it was an error on my part & I can't complain however the image given on the sales page did suggest to me that it would be bigger than it actually is - have they gone for ACTUAL size? Lol!

Overall a waste of time, save your money & buy the children something else related to Oz!

FLASH SUPERSTORE VALUE PACK FOR NOKIA N8 PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER WITH BUILT IN PHONE HOLDER BLACK + COMPATIBLE MICRO USB CAR CHARGER + LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by emartbuyuk
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused!, 6 Jan 2011
The case itself is great, I got this as a gift for someone who needed protection for his phone due to travelling. I was disappointed that the case arrived on it's own though despite it being clearly listed as being sold WITH a compatible micro usb charger. I had to go & buy the in car charger to avoid disappointing the recipient.

Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner
Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Jan 2011
Having owned 3 other tuners this is definately my favourite, it's a great size, quick, easy & most importantly ACCURATE! My guitar sounds completely different having used this fantastic piece of kit to tune it & I'm now thinking about purchasing one for my younger brother & one for my stepson to use himself once he's a little older (he's JUST being introduced to the guitar).

I highly recommend this tuner to anyone who knows how annoying it is when you're just slightly out of tune & know everything sounds wrong.

A Taste of Mexico: Vegetarian Recipes from the Casa del Pan (Healthy World Cuisine)
by Kippy Nigh
Price: 14.06

5.0 out of 5 stars <Review>, 27 Oct 2010
Ordered this as a gift, received it this morning & although it's a little smaller than I thought it would be I'm impressed. Plenty of vegetarian recipes which sound extremely tasty.... The recipient will love it!

Nosey little f*cker aren't you Mad Mug
Nosey little f*cker aren't you Mad Mug
Offered by Pink Panda Trading
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars <Review>, 27 Oct 2010
Great little item, ordered this for my Uncles birthday & know already that he's going to LOVE it! I was a little worried as to how clear the text would be on a plain black mug but it's done well so I have to give this item a god review.

Liverpool Birthday Card - Happy Birthday no1 DAD -
Liverpool Birthday Card - Happy Birthday no1 DAD -
Offered by barcode bargains
Price: 2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars <Review>, 27 Oct 2010
Ordered this item for the kids to give to my fiance on his 30th. I was more than impressed with it on arrival, excellent quality card, clear, crisp images, lots of space for kids to write their birthday greetings & overall a bargain!! The birthday boy & his father loved it too although they did ask me.... why no mention of Liverpool ever winning the league before it changed to the premiership? .... I'm not a Liverpool fan so hadn't noticed this was missing!!

NICI Wild Friends 15 cm Koala Dangling
NICI Wild Friends 15 cm Koala Dangling

5.0 out of 5 stars <Review>, 27 Oct 2010
Item is much smaller then I had anticipated it to be but as it's a secondary gift I don't mind. It seems high quality & arrived in plastic packaging so no nasty marks from transit or anything.

Christmas Holly with Berries Confetti, 14g
Christmas Holly with Berries Confetti, 14g
Offered by Gifts&Balloons
Price: 1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 27 Oct 2010
Ordered this item for the kids to use when making christmas cards this year. A few cards have already been made & this item has finished them off beautifully.

Big Name Birthday Banner - Boys
Big Name Birthday Banner - Boys

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 27 Oct 2010
Received this item via Royal mail, the packaging was a little messy but that happens in transit - plus I didn't need the packaging anyway. Item is a great size if you want to wish someone a happy birthday without the huge tacky banners in shops. I found this item VERY good quality & my partner has kept it along with his birthday cards this year.