Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for E. Castro > Reviews

Content by E. Castro

E. Castro

Willie's Cacao Cuban Black Baracoan 100% Cacao Soft Honey Notes 180 g (Pack of 2)
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Made by Willie! It had to be perfect!, 18 Mar. 2014
It's the second time I buy this product and I will certainly buy it again. I love all Willie's products. They are all fantastic! I am looking forward to try "El tesoro" unfortunatelly they don't sell it at amazon. That's a sham.

Aladdin 0.95 Litre Bento Lunchbox, Blue
Aladdin 0.95 Litre Bento Lunchbox, Blue
Offered by KG Homewares

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't keep food warm, 18 Mar. 2014
I tried it twice in two different ways. First I warmed the food up on the stove and put it into the aladdin and the second time I warmed the food up in the microwave using the aladdin. Both times I opened the luchbox after 4 hours and the food was not hot. It was just warm. Disappointing. I have an old aladdin that I bought in the 1990's and it is wonderful. This "new" one is just a container. The foam isn't doing the job.

Willie's Cacao Venezuelan Black Carenero 100% Cacao Nut and Spice Notes 180 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Feb. 2014
Cacao from Venezuela is always fantastic! It will surely be one of the "chosen" for my next order. Willie Cacao is absolutely the best!

Willie's Cacao Colombian Black Santander 100% Cacao Redcurrant and Spice Notes 180 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 28 Feb. 2014
It wasn't my first option because I always go for "venezuelan" but now I can't live without it. Another great product form Willie Cacao.

Cooksmart Don't Mess with The Chef Double Oven Glove
Cooksmart Don't Mess with The Chef Double Oven Glove

5.0 out of 5 stars Resistant!, 28 Feb. 2014
Good product. Nice colour. Very resistant! I have used it several times and it still looks new. I would certainly buy it again.

Remington SP254 Hair Attachment Combs 8-Pack
Remington SP254 Hair Attachment Combs 8-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 28 Feb. 2014
Great product. It is a shame that the combs aren't sold separately because I only needed one (nº18 or 19). But never mind! They are for a long lasting hair clipper so the spare combs may be of use anytime.

Willie's Cacao Madagascan Black Sambirano 100% Cacao Summer Fruit Notes 180 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising!, 28 Feb. 2014
The summer fruit notes are so evident in this cacao! Extraordinary! Almost two years since my first experience with Willie Cacao and it is still surprising! Fantastic!

Willie's Cacao Venezuelan Black Rio Caribe 100% Cacao Nut and Coffee Notes 180 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm!, 14 Feb. 2014
Amazing flavour. We love all Willie's products. The man is fabulous! It's hard to chose from his different Cacao's. They are all delicious!