Profile for Goingroundincircles > Reviews

Content by Goingroundinci...

Goingroundincircles "Savvy Buyer" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Biotrue Rewetting Drops - Single Dose
Biotrue Rewetting Drops - Single Dose
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars I find these slightly better than regular eye drops as they are specific for ..., 22 Jan. 2016
As a sufferer of extremely dry eyes, I find these slightly better than regular eye drops as they are specific for contact lens wearers.

UV gel polish soak off remover tool nail art trimmer pusher by Allasiangoods UK trademark UK00003142872
Offered by Allasiangoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend, 22 Jan. 2016
Arrived faster than expected. Great for scraping off the remnants of gel polish. I lost my first one so ordered the same again.

Y-Fumble Flexible Arm Band Pocket / Pouch for Personal Items: Store your Phone, MP3 Music Player, Keys, Coins, SPI. Running, Cycling, Training (Black, Small)

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, 29 April 2015
I haven't even tried this as it's too small. I wrongly assumed that as it's unisex a small would be fine for a size 12 female but I would be surprised if it would fit a 12 year old female.

Set of 3 Premium Quality Nail Art Manicure Crystal Glass Nails Files / Filers By VAGA

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I'd discovered these sooner., 7 Feb. 2015
I love these. They leave my nails smooth and I haven't needed to trim my nails since using these as I've been able to file them shorter instead. I'm also going to get some for my mum as she has brittle nails and these will be much kinder on them.

Galaxy Note 4 Case - Ringke SLIM Case [Free HD Film/All Around Protection][GUNMETAL] Premium Dual Coated Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - ECO Package

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, 2 Nov. 2014
Easy to get on and despite being smooth unlike the back if my phone I haven't found it slippery.

JVC HA-EB75 In-Ear Sweat Resistant Sports Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for running, 2 Nov. 2014
Stay in place when I'm running and they're adjustable. More comfortable than they look. Decent sound. Delivery time good.

MaxiNutrition Promax Bars - Dark Chocolate Cherry (Box of 12)
MaxiNutrition Promax Bars - Dark Chocolate Cherry (Box of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 25 Jan. 2014
I have bought individual bars of these in a supermarket for almost double what these have cost. I tried one yesterday and it's exactly the same packaging, texture and taste. They're fairly easy to chew, taste quite good and are very filling. High protein, low sugar and fat. Great for a post work out protein shot or for a filling snack when I don't have time for a lunch break as they're easy to eat on the go.

GetYourselfFitter Women's Cross Training Weight Lifting Gloves - Zebra, Small
GetYourselfFitter Women's Cross Training Weight Lifting Gloves - Zebra, Small
Offered by GetYourselfFitter

5.0 out of 5 stars No blisters, 22 Jan. 2014
These have lasted longer than my previous weight gloves. Although they're now going bitty I've had them about 6 months and they get used at least twice a week for weight training. They also look feminine and as the palm side is black they don't look dirty. That said, they do get washed regularly but I put them in a net bag to prevent the Velcro sticking to other items.

Beyoncé Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Beyoncé Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Jan. 2014
The scent on this lasts ages. It's a bit sickly when first applied but dries to a warm, subtle scent.

Science in Sport GO Hydro - Hydration Tablets - Tube of 20
Science in Sport GO Hydro - Hydration Tablets - Tube of 20

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 22 Jan. 2014
These disolve easily and taste great. Ideal for my gym bag to make my water more interesting. They also quench my thirst after a run better than plain water.

Page: 1 | 2