Profile for Mr. Colin Brooks > Reviews

Content by Mr. Colin Brooks

Mr. Colin Brooks (Cardiff)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Sorbothane Full Strike Insoles - 11-12.5
Sorbothane Full Strike Insoles - 11-12.5

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Insoles, 28 April 2012
I have used Sorbothane products for several years. I have always been more than happy with them. My only slight niggle...the size. I wear a size 13 shoe and these only go to a 12, hence why I must buy the Full Strike Insoles as they go below my trainer insole.

Overall...great product.

Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I wasn't expecting much from this. I am a fan of the older Sherlock Holmes, so I had already decided that I didn't like it.

My God was I wrong. His dry humour and straight talking is infectuous and histerical.

I have to say this is a great DVD. I can't wait for the next instalments.

The speed of delivery from the vendor was swift and not expensive.

Polar RS300X G1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Orange)
Polar RS300X G1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watch, 24 Sep 2011
I bought this to see exactly how far and how fast I was running over a set distance.

It does it perfectly. There are still parts of this watch that I have yet to utilise, but hey, the GPS is what I was after.

Would I buy another one...yes. In fact this is my second one.

Woodworm Golf Waterproof Half Sleeve Top :4XL Black
Woodworm Golf Waterproof Half Sleeve Top :4XL Black
Offered by The Sports HQ

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Top, 21 Aug 2011
For the price,this top is cracking.

My only concern is the sizing. I bought a 4xl, but it fits more like a 2xl.

The quality however, is first rate. Very glad I bought it.

Berghaus Men's Pro Rush Low Hiking Shoe
Berghaus Men's Pro Rush Low Hiking Shoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, 14 April 2011
I bought these to replace my aging Rohan pair. As I'm a size 13, I was fairly concerned at some of the reviews on other Berghaus shoes that stated they tend to be small.

Spot on for comfort, spot on for design and spot on for size. Your feet do tend to sweat in them after an hour, but hey, a minor embuggerance.

Overall, I paid £40 for mine, so a great pair shoes for that price.

Confidence 'Get Fit at Home' Exercise Bike
Confidence 'Get Fit at Home' Exercise Bike

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic, but fun, 25 Dec 2007
This arrived within days of ordering it, took only ten minutes to fully fit together. No problems with any of the components, I thought the instructions were basic, but with a bit of thought, manageable.

Cheap and cheerful, if I wanted an expensive bike, I would go to the Gym. This is basic, but fun and functional.

Ab Lounge XL Pro + Free DVD + Meal Planner & Exercise Tips+ 2 x Tubing Bands, 1 x Interactive CD rom, 1 x Ab Lounge computer - WORTH £14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT A GIMMICK!, 25 Dec 2007
Arrived in time for Christmas, ready to fight the flab! I thought I would try one of these rather that an Ab craddle etc.

Very good! Did not take long to set up, my wife loves it, unfortunately it's quite comfortable to sit in, so during rather long intervals between reps, she nods off in it!

Well worth the money, slightly too heavy for my wife to just lift it up and use anywhere, but once it's in it's place, perfect!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8