Profile for Mr. Colin Brooks > Reviews

Content by Mr. Colin Brooks

Mr. Colin Brooks (Cardiff)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great light., 1 Jun. 2015
Cheap and cheerful. Works well, switches on as specified and was not e pensive. I will be buying more.

Lavazza Qualita Rossa Coffee Beans 1 kg
Lavazza Qualita Rossa Coffee Beans 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 1 Jun. 2015
Not too sharp a taste, but strong enough to know you've had your caffeine. I've since bought more.

100 25mm split rings
100 25mm split rings
Offered by Good-Choice (shipped from Hongkong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 1 Jun. 2015
This review is from: 100 25mm split rings (Toy)
Great price, swift delivery and working well. They are used as part of my fishing set up and have not rusted yet. 3 months in the elements and still up to the task (not what they were designed for I know).

The Official SoxonTM Sock & Stocking Aid/Donner
The Official SoxonTM Sock & Stocking Aid/Donner
Offered by Glebe Healthcare & Mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd bought years ago!, 1 Jun. 2015
My mother in law suggested this! Glad she did. I'm a size 13 and it can be a bit of a fiddle, but once I'd perfected a technique, loved it!

RECHARGEABLE 1MILLION CANDLE POWER CORDLESS SPOTLIGHT TORCH BRIGHT LED BULB
RECHARGEABLE 1MILLION CANDLE POWER CORDLESS SPOTLIGHT TORCH BRIGHT LED BULB
Offered by Capital Stores

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright and user friendly., 1 Jun. 2015
It works fine, but it rattles badly as if something inside has come away. For the money, it's definitely worth it.

EasyAcc 5000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Power Bank USB Backup External Battery Charger For iPhone Motorola Moto Samsung Galaxy iPad HTC Nokia Android Smartphone Phone Google Glass Gopro - Black and Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 1 Jun. 2015
Used 3 times for fishing and have no issues. For the price, I was expecting faulty goods; thankfully not the case. Charged up my iPad Air then straight after it my iPhone 6. That however, was all it could muster. But again, for the price I paid...brilliant.

2015 Collins Handy Road Atlas Britain (Collins Handy Road Atlas Britain & Ireland)
by Collins Maps
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and small., 1 Jun. 2015
Nice and small to leave it in the car and use when I need it. My eyes are fine, so I didn't have an issue with seeing the details.

2015 Collins Essential Road Atlas Europe (International Road Atlases)
2015 Collins Essential Road Atlas Europe (International Road Atlases)
by Collins Maps
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this., 1 Jun. 2015
This is just the right size to leave in the car and forget about it until I need it. It's big enough to read the smaller detail, but not too big to be cumbersome. Great buy.

Simoniz 1831671 Wheel Cleaner 500ml
Simoniz 1831671 Wheel Cleaner 500ml
Offered by Super.Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Gleaming alloys on its first outing, 1 Jun. 2015
This arrived swiftly and used it the same day. It lifted off a very large amount of brake dust and other contaminants with only light elbow grease applied. Would definitely recommend.

Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and works great., 21 May 2015
After reading some of the reviews I was sceptical, but I am so glad I bought it. I have had it several months now and it grinds the beans to a fine powder in a matter of seconds. Great buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14