Profile for Mr DEAD > Reviews

Content by Mr DEAD

Mr DEAD

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SEGA Mega Drive: Ultimate Collection- Essentials (PS3)
SEGA Mega Drive: Ultimate Collection- Essentials (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars To be blunt, Sega Genesis Collection is the definition ..., 6 Aug. 2014
To be blunt, Sega Genesis Collection is the definition of essential gaming, and it has a rightful place on the shelves of any PSP owner looking for an inexpensive and high-quality addition to their library.

inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)
inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars intelligent AI, well written story and script, 6 Aug. 2014
Buttery smooth action, intelligent AI, well written story and script, decent choices to make, beautiful graphics, vibrant city. Each infamous seems to improve on the last. Well worth the money.

The Last Of Us (PS3)
The Last Of Us (PS3)
Offered by SegaSykes

5.0 out of 5 stars but I will tell you that it is easily in the top ten games that I've played, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Last Of Us (PS3) (Video Game)
I don't know what I can really say about this game without giving anything away, but I will tell you that it is easily in the top ten games that I've played, and I've played a lot of good games, also the characters of Joel and Ellie are absolutely brilliant, I think Ellie has such an amazing premise, and Joel seems to have been affected by the infection in quite a realistic way. The only bad thing I can say about this game is that as good as it is, I don't think it's for everybody, some people might be put off by the atmosphere and violence within the game, while some will love it for the same reason.

If you're thinking of buying this game, then I recommend buying it.

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
Offered by Turbotrance

If you're thinking of buying this game, then I recommend buying it.

The Last Of Us Remastered - Day 1 Edition (PS4)
The Last Of Us Remastered - Day 1 Edition (PS4)

Sony VAIO FW31M 16.4-inch Laptop (Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Blu-Ray Drive, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470)

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY THE BEST, 9 July 2014
Absolutely outstanding after 7 years this is still going strong looked at upgrading to new laptop but after looking around im staying with this life is too good.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars UNCHARTED the playstation exclusive now on XBOX ONE lol!, 9 May 2014
Who ever come up with this is either not aware that UNCHARTED is only Playstation consoles, or a fan boy trying to make flame bait either way surely this is ilegal.

Sleeping Dogs: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3)
Sleeping Dogs: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 27 Mar. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great game for sure. I really have nothing to complain about with this game at all. The driving is excellent as is the hand to hand combat. The hand to hand combat is actually fantastic, as good or better than the batman games IMO. Plenty to do and see all throughout Hong Kong. The story is typical gangster stuff but who cares when everything else is so good. Just the fact that it is set in Hong Kong is a nice change of pace from some faux NYC setting. The gunplay is great as well...going on head shot rampages is great fun. Overall I highly recommend Sleeping Dogs, especially if you are a fan of GTA style games!

Resistance 3: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3)
Resistance 3: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars An awe-inspiring rollercoster!, 27 Mar. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is a masterpiece,the story is great, The multiplayer experience is unique and creative. Everything else such as the controls, sound fx, musical score, and multiplayer are all top notch. Like I previously said the graphics are awesome. The way they implement the different effects such as zooming in when running and the blur effects and lighting are spectacular as well are the textures in the distance.

Killzone 2: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3)
Killzone 2: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 27 Mar. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
While I was part of the minority who thoroughly enjoyed the first Killzone, I have to say that Killzone 2 is a major leap forward for the franchise. Guerrilla has taken their FPS & made it a gritty, visceral experience that gave me an honest sensation of uneasiness about entering its fields of combat (yes, I almost felt afraid to enter the game it immersed me that much). They have achieved this not only with incredible graphics & environmental detail (from lingering dust in the air & your rifle scope after close explosions to rebar seen under bullet shattered concrete pillars), but they have succeeded in fleshing out the Helgast enemies. They are no longer just the 2 dimensional cardboard cutouts that pop out in fixed locations for me to shoot. From the opening speech of Helghast leader, Emperor Visari (again masterfully portrayed by Brian Cox) I knew this wasn't going to be any ordinary arcade shooter. Guerrilla has given us an enemy as tenacious & fanatical about fighting off invaders of their homeland as the SS was in the later days of World War II. They run & duck under cover when shot at and they cry out in pain when shot. The have become actual characters for me to know & fear. People who have long forsaken any diplomacy (I say people because I felt like I was fighting people, unlike other games such as COD4 online, while a superior game, still felt more like a game of tag) Alas, there is a little bit on the down side. Some of the in game dialogue did get a bit repetitive (Nice shot! yadda yadda) & somewhat juvenile. But even that wasn't enough for me to drop the score down a whole point. This is a game that deserve every one of its five stars from Playstation Magazine. To me, well worth the new release price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3