Profile for Mr. Stephen A. Syder > Reviews

Content by Mr. Stephen A....

Mr. Stephen A. Syder (London)

Maximuscle Promax 908 g Banana Whey Protein Shake Powder
Maximuscle Promax 908 g Banana Whey Protein Shake Powder
Price: 26.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy mixing and nice taste, 2 May 2014
This powder mixes really easily in the Maximuscle shaker.

It tastes delicious made with soya milk and is still nice mixed with water.

It's more economical than some of its rivals because you need less for each helping.

Combined with exercise it is bulking my muscles

StilGut UltraSlim Genuine Leather Case for LG G2 D802, Old Style Ocean Blue
StilGut UltraSlim Genuine Leather Case for LG G2 D802, Old Style Ocean Blue
Offered by StilGut
Price: 29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY PRODUCT, 2 May 2014
I'm delighted with this case; it's slim enough that it does not make the lovely slim LG G2 suddenly bulky yet robust enough to give good protection.

It's a good, tight fit and looks and feels luxurious.

Probably the best phone case I've ever owned - and I've owned a few!!

Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 2
Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 2
Offered by Trusted-Goods
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 6 Jan 2013
Great build quality, no problems with battery life and I use this daily for note taking and other things.

No problem at all with the iPad not being held securely enough despite what I read from one or two other reviewers.

I use my iPad a lot, every day and I'm very happy with this product.

Mobee Technology Battery Pack for Magic Charger - Additional Rechargeable Battery Pack for Apple Magic Mouse (MO2214)
Price: 23.10

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 6 Jan 2013
Bought this as a replacement to one I broke.

Not much to be said really - it's a rechargeable battery pack, it recharges and it powers my Magic Mouse.

Cops and Slobbers (This Dribbling Robber Plans One Last Big Job)
Cops and Slobbers (This Dribbling Robber Plans One Last Big Job)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids of all ages, 17 Mar 2012
Jason Hall is a real talent in the world of children's books.

His stories have great imagination, cracking illustrations that he creates himself, and the poems rattle along at a truly entertaining pace.

He deserves to have high sales of his work and I wish him luck.

The Hungry Toilet
The Hungry Toilet
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for children of all ages!, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Hungry Toilet (Kindle Edition)
"The new Roald Dahl" sums up this work perfectly. A great fun read for children of all ages with the added bonus of some great illustrations done by the author himself.

How I envy Jason Hall's imagination!

Nokia Bluetooth Headset HS-3W
Nokia Bluetooth Headset HS-3W

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Bluetooth Headset HS-3W, 23 Jan 2004
Forget everything sales people tell you about Bluetooth being an “Open standard”; Nokia more than anyone produce kit that is incompatible with other manufacturers’ Bluetooth products, so if you want full functionality between Nokia phone and Bluetooth headset, you have to buy a Nokia headset.
This is not traditionally Nokia’s strongpoint! The much-vaunted HDW-1 never actually made it to market, and the HDW-2 makes your ear flop, as the weight of the headset, supported by a plastic hook, pulls heavily.
The HS-3W is a definite improvement, not least because it’s an in-ear model. I use it with a Nokia 6600.
Positive points:
*It’s well-built and looks stylish.
*It has built-in clip or neck-cord options allowing you to choose how to wear it.
*It supports all the functionality available – e.g. voice dialling, last number recall, volume control.
*The connection has never broken unintentionally for me – my 6310i/Jabra BT200 combo lost each other all the time.
*It recharges via the phone charger, so you don’t have to carry around two.
*The headset can be connected to the phone even when either of them is charging
*Battery life seems excellent.
*Full-duplex sound quality is as good as any I’ve heard from a headset.
Negative points:
*It only supports handsfree profile, NOT headset. This means that I have to have the same configuration for my headset and for my Bluetooth car kit, which is not good – I want auto answering in the car but not on the headset. Similarly, I want to auto-change to a different profile when I’m in the car but I want to use the current profile with the headset. These are not possible with both accessories being linked to handsfree profile – I would have to change the settings every time I got into and out of my car!
*The phone does not ring when you receive a call whilst connected to the headset. I really do not know what Nokia were thinking of with this very annoying feature! I don’t want to walk around with the headset in my ear all the time, and I can’t hear my phone vibrate on a desk eight metres away in a busy office. To make matters worse, the phone does not vibrate when charging. This alone is sensible because it could be in a desk or car charger. However, this means that if you are sitting at your desk with the headset out of your ear and someone calls you, you will only know if you catch sight of the phone’s display out of your peripheral vision. Bonkers! I want the phone to ring so that I can put the headset in my ear and answer the call. Doesn’t seem much to ask.