Profile for Miss E White > Reviews

Miss E White "emwhite13"

BOOMER BALL 8"
BOOMER BALL 8"

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Puppy!, 10 July 2013
This review is from: BOOMER BALL 8" (Misc.)
I bought the 8 inch ball for my 6 month old GSD puppy (32kg). He loves it! It's great exercise for both of us.

Some of the reviews complain that the ball can't be kicked. This is true, you can't really boot it down the garden or park, but it can be rolled, dribbled and gently kicked around. That's if your dog is willing to share of course!

I would certainly recommend this product to other dog owners :)

EzyDog Classic Chest Plate Harness,Large - Weight 19-35kg, Neck 46-79cm, Girth 46-84cm,Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for GSD puppy, 10 July 2013
I bought the large harness for my 6 month old GSD (32kg). It was a perfect fit and he is very happy to wear it in the car and when out walking. It gives him a bit more room to manoeuvre in the car than his previous safeclix harness, while still keeping him safely restrained. A much better chest plate on this harness too.

However... It is not puppy proof (what is?!) and a few minutes with him unsupervised and he has chewed through one of the straps. I am ordering another harness though as I was so pleased with the first one. I'll make sure he has no opportunity to chew the next one though! :)

Antler Dog Chews - Easy - Extra Large
Antler Dog Chews - Easy - Extra Large
Offered by Rapid Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars One very happy puppy!, 5 Jun 2013
I wasn't sure how our German Shepherd puppy was going to like his first antler, but there was no need to worry, he absolutely loved it! It's been brilliant while he's been teething, much better than him chewing the furniture! He is now on his second antler and it's by far his favourite chew.

It's good to know that he's chewing on something natural, not junk that's loaded with chemicals. They last a very long time too so are easily worth every penny. Most importantly, he's a happy dog at the end of the day when he settles down with his antler, all good!

House of Paws Waterproof Dog Mat/Cage Mat, X Large, 39.5 x 27.5 Inches
House of Paws Waterproof Dog Mat/Cage Mat, X Large, 39.5 x 27.5 Inches

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 5 Jun 2013
We have a 5 month old German Shepherd. He has had this mat in his crate since we bought him home at 7 weeks old and it still looks as good as new. He is very happy to sleep on it every night and occasionally drags it out of the crate so that he can lie on it on the floor! It is very easy to clean, just needs a good wipe down or a rinse in the shower. We are extremely happy with this product (more importantly, so is the dog!) and highly recommend it.

The Dark is Rising Sequence: Over Sea, Under Stone, The Dark Is Rising, Greenwitch, The Grey King, and Silver on the Tree (Puffin Books)
by Susan Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars You know a book is good when..., 8 Dec 2005
...you first read it when you were a child, and are still reading it years later.
...in times of trouble (or chickenpox/tonsilitis) you reach for it like a security blanket.
...you need to buy a new copy as your present dog eared one has lost it's cover, several pages and has had numerous lemsips and coffees accidentally spilled onto it.
...you tell everybody you meet about it and aren't satisfied until at least 95% of them have gone out and got it.
It is a very exciting book, full of adventure and mystery. When I was small and went to the coast on holiday I would spend my days searching for relics in caves and pretending to read imaginary manuscripts. In the Winter, when the snows started I would wonder what I would do if I walked out of the house only to turn around to find it had vanished.
I think that the main reason I love the book is because I was so taken in by it when I was young. I believed.
Perhaps I still do!