Profile for Hopian > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Krusell GAIA Slim Case 16-inch - Red
Krusell GAIA Slim Case 16-inch - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 29 Aug 2013
Perfectly presented. Looks very professional, is light weight yet strong. Prefect for my on the go life stye both for business and pleasure

AQA Psychology B A2: Student's Book
AQA Psychology B A2: Student's Book
by Mark Billingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative Book, 29 Aug 2013
This was brought for my course in pysch and has proved invaluable. I have also lent it to friends and family who all say that they know more about themselves and others as a result. Great for education and personal growth

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Dark Blue Top Flip Pu Leather Case, Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect protection, 29 Aug 2013
Just what is needed for someone like me who has a tendency to drop everything at least once a day. My phone is protected and looks swish at the same time.

The Artist's Way: A Course in Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self
The Artist's Way: A Course in Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self
by Julia Cameron

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 29 Aug 2013
it was recommended by a friend and I have not put it down. Am finding everything very useful and mind expanding. Hope to get started on a book idea that has been knocking around in my brain for a while now and finally feel ready to give it a shot

La Roja: A Journey Through Spanish Football
La Roja: A Journey Through Spanish Football
by Jimmy Burns

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 4 Aug 2013
This was given to a lover of the game and he has not put it down this. That says it all for me.

Great item. Thanks

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Portugal
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Portugal
by Martin Symington

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Guide, 4 Aug 2013
Our little guide for our journey. It was our companion for 7 days and served us well. From places of natural beauty, restaurants to eat in, hideaways to make purchases for friends and family. We had a great time.

Darwin's Athletes: How Sport Has Damaged Black America
Darwin's Athletes: How Sport Has Damaged Black America
by John Hoberman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 4 Aug 2013
What with sports featuring so high in the media this year I felt compelled to research what I could about those who seem to dominate many sports. As a african caribbean english woman and lover all participating in sports it was both an eye opener and a confirmer of my experiences and beliefs.

A very good read, well presented and with clear intellect.

Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer - Black
Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer - Black
Offered by babydepot

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pressy, 4 Aug 2013
Gift for my brother and his girlfriend for their new born, so far so good, I have had not received any complaints and my niece looks adorable in it

TOMY Freestyle Classic Baby Carrier (Beige)
TOMY Freestyle Classic Baby Carrier (Beige)

5.0 out of 5 stars For my first new niece, 4 Aug 2013
As the title says, this was a gift for my brother and his girlfriend and their lovely new baby. They are happy with this as am I.

Thanks

USB Stereo skype headsets Headset Headphone with Mic
USB Stereo skype headsets Headset Headphone with Mic

5.0 out of 5 stars A life saver, 4 Aug 2013
I accidently broke my other headphones in the hub and have not been able to use sound for months. Now that I have these I am able to talk to friends via skype, I can watch programms on line and listen to music again whenever I need.

this is the perfect item which has saved me over £600 which would have been the cost to repair the music board on my laptop or whatever it is.

Page: 1 | 2