Profile for Ty from Wales > Reviews

The Housemates: A Novel of Extreme Terror
The Housemates: A Novel of Extreme Terror
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Housemates., 25 Aug 2014
Another exceptionally well written book by Iain Rob Wright. I have always hated reality TV, until now. Damian of course is taken from The Final Winter and what a great character he is in this book but I now need to know what happens to him and Harry next please Mr Wright. A good solid story with a great range of characters. Would highly recommend.

Carlotta Valdez: an Angel Hill short
Carlotta Valdez: an Angel Hill short
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars An Angel Hill story., 25 Aug 2014
While this story is only 34 pages long, as always with CDM, it's well written and with great humour. I just love this guy's writing style and can't get enough of the Angel Hill Stories. Time to start harassing both him and David Bain about Return to Angel Hill again me thinks? Nice little story.

The Ghost Files 3
The Ghost Files 3
Price: 2.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Files 3, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Ghost Files 3 (Kindle Edition)
I read and really enjoyed the first two books in this series. This book however was something of a let down. While I found the underlying storyline of Matty finding her mysterious father and searching out a serial killer to be pretty good, the endless teenage nonsense became really quite boring. Matty is no longer the independent young lady who is more than capable of looking out for herself, instead she has now become far more dependent on the male characters in the book to constantly save her and is told on more than a few occasions that she belongs to Eli?. Her character has also become increasingly more violent and I found that some of her behaviour,(the chapter at the airport for instance.) was completely unacceptable.

A Good and Useful Hurt
A Good and Useful Hurt
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good and Useful Heart., 15 Aug 2014
This is my first read by this author and I must say, I enjoyed it. Very easy reading with loveable characters and close friendship/relationships. There is also a crazed serial killer and a very unique way of catching him and exacting revenge. Would recommend.

The Final Winter: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel
The Final Winter: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read., 15 Aug 2014
I won't say that each IRW book I read is better than the last because all of this author's work is equally as good. This book however is epic! As usually the characters are living breathing entities who you come to love or hate. I like that he takes his people and locations with him from book to book as the reader than feels immediately comfortable that you've been here before. I would highly recommend anything this man writes. When you download an Ian Rob Wright book you can rest assured your in for a bumpy ride.

STUDS-AURORA Silver crystal 8MM white ice crystal,Silver Swarovski crystal Disco ball earrings by utopia - 8MM - bling bling!! .to suite shamballa bracelet Stud Earrings.- silver studs - paris made with over 140 white ice Swarovski tresor crystals, silver studs; Silver Swarovski crystal earrings
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)
Price: 0.69

Levv Glass Stand For Plasma & LCD TV Up to 42-inch - Clear Glass with Silver Finished Legs (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice strong piece., 13 Aug 2014
This is a lovely item and easily accommodated my 40" flat screen. My husband who's a wizard with flat packs put it together easily using the instructions. Delivery was quick and although the packaging was damaged the item was fine with all the parts intact. It looks really smart with my other glass items and I would certainly recommend.

SLX Gold High Performance Indoor Aerial 27768R
SLX Gold High Performance Indoor Aerial 27768R
Price: 15.35

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great., 13 Aug 2014
I Ordered two of these. The first two were lost in the post so I had to wait for another two. They are not as good as they look and I couldn't get many channels even though we live near the mast. I'm not pleased.

Miss Fiori Mary Jane Ladies Canvas Shoes Black 7 UK UK
Miss Fiori Mary Jane Ladies Canvas Shoes Black 7 UK UK
Offered by Sports Direct
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 13 Aug 2014
These look nice and are very comfy to walk in. Delivery was good. Would recommend.

Crystal Clear Glass and Chrome / Steel 2 Tier Square Shelf Coffee End Table Storage
Offered by HOME SOLUTIONS
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 13 Aug 2014
I bought this as a phone/lamp table and its the perfect size. Easy to assemble (I did it my self.) and it looks very stylish with my other new glass items. Delivery was fast, ordered on Sunday, delivered on Wednesday. I am pleased with my purchase and would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8