Profile for Anna > Reviews

Content by Anna

Anna

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wipes, 5 April 2014
These are my favourite wipes! We have tried so many over the years from the worst Huggies (where you get about 5 wipes come out the packet at a time!), johnsons which gave my LG a rash, Asda own which didn't wipe properly etc we finally settled on these, they are great for sensitive skin and you only get one wipe at a time and wipe well! I wouldn't pay anymore than 10 for a box of 12.

2D Wilton Flower Nozzle
2D Wilton Flower Nozzle
Offered by Creston
Price: 3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tip, 5 April 2014
This is my favourite tip at the moment, it's creates a lovely Rose swirl which is so easy yet effective! It's well built and I use it a lot and it hasn't broken yet!

The Gruffalo
The Gruffalo
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book EVER!, 5 April 2014
This review is from: The Gruffalo (Board book)
This has to be the best childrens book around! It's so fun and gets the children engaged and interested. They get to learn the words after a while and start reading along!

Stick Man
Stick Man
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Stick Man (Paperback)
Along with The Gruffalo this has to be one of my favourite childrens books and I get excited when my children chose it as their bedtime story!

Hello Kitty Folk Duvet Cover Set, Single
Hello Kitty Folk Duvet Cover Set, Single
Offered by Price-Right-Home
Price: 12.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 5 April 2014
My girls love Hello Kitty so these bed covers are perfect for them. You will need to wash then first before you use them as they are pretty solid with starch!

Stone River Jewellery Blue Eyed Bronze Tone Owl Pendant Long Chain Necklace Vintage Style Lilac, Lemon & Pink Stones
Offered by SheClub
Price: 0.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, 5 April 2014
There is absolutely nothing you can complain about when you are paying pennies for a fashion necklace! I love owls so this find was fab. It's thin but what can you expect for this price!

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film for all the Family, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Wow, Disney, thank you for making a film that mesmerises my children and making a childrens film that adults love too! The songs in this film are great and my 4 year old already knows all the words and sings along! Definitely worth the money!

Art Deco Gold Tone Owl Head Charm Stud Earrings Jewellery Vintage Retro Cute
Art Deco Gold Tone Owl Head Charm Stud Earrings Jewellery Vintage Retro Cute
Offered by Angel for Angel
Price: 2.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 5 April 2014
Well, at the price I paid for these earrings there is no complaint to be made! They came a lot quicker than I expected too!

Babyrascals Large Bath Toy Bag (Baby Product) 50cm x 30cm approx
Babyrascals Large Bath Toy Bag (Baby Product) 50cm x 30cm approx
Offered by Danmark
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticks well, great size, 5 April 2014
Works great on our tiles and is a great size! I suspect when people say it doesn't stick to the tiles then it's the tiles not the product. I'm sure it would not have worked in our old bathroom but I knew it would work in our new one as I had something else that had a suction cap on it attached to the tiles. I would perhaps suggest finding something you already have with a suction cap and trying it on your tiles first to test before you purchase the product.

Vacuum Bags: Miele Type GNH Pack of 5 with filters for Miele Models with 4 wheels S400i - S499i, S600i - S699, S800 - S899, S5000 - S5999, S5 vacuum cleaner Type G / N / H
Offered by Astra Discount
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as genuine ones, 29 Mar 2014
These bags are just as good as the genuine ones. Do not bother wasting your money on the real ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4