Profile for V. Glover > Reviews

Opes Wireless Weather Station & Sensor
Opes Wireless Weather Station & Sensor
Offered by Salveo Department Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gadget, 16 Jun. 2016
We really like our new weather station! Only one slight downside is that the weather icons tend to change days before the weather does so if it says it's going to rain and I therefore don't hang the washing outside, it might stay dry for the next few days before it eventually does rain.. Still pleased with it though:)

Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces)
Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely train set, 19 Oct. 2011
A lovely starter-set which we bought for our twins 2nd birthday. Easy for them to construct, with lots of possibilities, so the track can be different shapes. Lovely little trains as well. Compatible with other similar wooden train sets, so we bought some extra trains as we had two kids to keep happy! Would definitely recommend.

Mookie Slide
Mookie Slide

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Mookie Slide (Toy)
This slide is very good value for money compared to the leading brand names (frankly, I don't know how they can justify their prices..). My twins who are just under 2 years love this slide and it's durable and colourful and basically does what it should do for a first slide. So easy to put together as well. The only down side if you can call it that, was that the stickers come off easily, but that hasn't spoilt the overall enjoyment that my two have got out of it - in fact, I don't think they've even noticed! My advice would be, don't waste your money on more expensive slides at this age - save it for when they're older.

Pat-A-Cake (Lets Join in)
Pat-A-Cake (Lets Join in)
by BBC Children's
Edition: Audio CD

3.0 out of 5 stars My twins were too young, 23 Feb. 2010
Having bought The Wheels on the Bus and Three Little Piggys, I bought this CD, but my twins are too young to enjoy the arrangement of this one yet (although I still play it to them for a change). There are jokes, tongue twisters and short stories as well as nursery rhymes and therefore it doesn't flow so well and hold their attention the way the other CD's do.

This Little Piggy (BBC Cover to Cover)
This Little Piggy (BBC Cover to Cover)
by BBC Children's
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 month old twins like it!, 23 Feb. 2010
I bought this CD so that I could sing some nursery rhymes to my 4 month old twins and they do enjoy the tunes. We had already got The Wheels on the Bus (which is still a favourite), but this is equally good in it's own way (different singers and a bit more old-fashioned in the arrangements i.e. gently sung, but still good). The shorter nursery rhymes are repeated again and the longer ones aren't, so there's a good balance. There's only one song which really gets on my nerves and that's Three Little Kittens, so I always hit the FF button when that comes on but in fairness, there's one track on The Wheels on the Bus which I hate too! Don't let that put you off buying this CD - it's good value for money.