Profile for Emma L > Reviews

Content by Emma L

Emma L "Emz" (Hampshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
26 Rhyming Stories For 4-8 Year Olds (Childrens Rhyming Story Book) (Phonic Ebooks: Kids Picture Book (Peekaboo: Everyday Stories))

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as it sounds, 12 Oct. 2013
The formating is all over the place so it's quite difficult to read on the kindle. My daughter has not engaged with this book any where as near as much as I had hoped.

Derwent journal black colour cover small size with faux suede cover x 1 single book
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits in my handbag!, 12 Oct. 2013
This is a great little journal, it is quite petite but perfect for capturing the unplanned and pieces of inspiration be it drawing or words you hear being used in conversation in a coffee shop! Love the little pocket at the back too and the elastic cover holds everything neatly.

Sharpie Ultra Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours -  Pack of 12
Sharpie Ultra Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 12 Oct. 2013
I have used these pens for Zentangling and they are really great. The colours are brilliant and vibrant. Be careful though, they can bleed through poor quality paper and feather.

Pigma Micron® 08 (0.50mm line width) - Box of 12 Archival Ink Pens (Black) - Fineliners (XSDK08#49)
Offered by bargainartistshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great permanent pens., 12 Oct. 2013
I zentangle when ever I can and I often find the 01 size a little bit too fine, I don't mind the 03 but I get on best with the 05 and 08s as I like to do large areas or large zentangles. I thought the price was really good for this item.

Derwent journal tan/beige colour cover medium size with faux suede cover x 1 single book
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Journal, 12 Oct. 2013
This is a great book, easy to carry around, lovely feel to the cover and the pages are very thick, I haven't painted in the journal yet but the paper is great for the pen and pencil drawings and writing I have done so far.

PhotoFabric Cotton Poplin Fabric Sheets (5 sheets)
PhotoFabric Cotton Poplin Fabric Sheets (5 sheets)
Offered by Quiltplaza

3.0 out of 5 stars A good concept, 4 Aug. 2013
The images came out alright but had to leave them a while for the ink to dry. I would really like to see some suitable for a laser printer though.

Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils Tin (Set of 72)
Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils Tin (Set of 72)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent colours, 4 Aug. 2013
I adore these pencils, the colours are so vibrant and yet as translucent as you need too. I love working with them as they behave like watercolours but when dry its permanent. I've even used them on my zentangles!

Where My Heart Will Take Me (Theme From ''Enterprise'')
Where My Heart Will Take Me (Theme From ''Enterprise'')

5.0 out of 5 stars Lyrics are perfect, 4 Aug. 2013
Love this song, the lyrics are great. Russell's singing reminds me a little of Rod Stuart, love the tone. Thank you

Grafix Mega Craft Jar
Grafix Mega Craft Jar
Offered by The Entertainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of materials included, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Grafix Mega Craft Jar (Toy)
There is loads of crafty things stuffed into this jar which will be put to great use with the children's group I work with. They will hopefully be inspired by the contents and get creative.

Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child)
Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child)
by from you to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to capture our story., 29 Mar. 2013
I really enjoy writing in this journal, it has great questions that mean we capture many of things our daughter does so when she is older, it will be great for us to enable questions like "what was I like as a baby?".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6