Profile for Donna Lovegrove > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lipsy Women's Toxic Watermelon Open Toe 2724259759 5 UK
Lipsy Women's Toxic Watermelon Open Toe 2724259759 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and comfortable, 19 Dec. 2014
Very comfortable shoes for such a high heel. I have these in both colours as they're gorgeous and very comfortable.

Lepel Fiore Plunge Push Up Bra 93200, White, 32C
Lepel Fiore Plunge Push Up Bra 93200, White, 32C
Offered by U Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 19 Dec. 2014
Had this bra in a larger size, which I found comfortable and long lasting. Unfortunately, after children, it no longer fit as expected so was glad to be able to order one the same in a smaller size. It fits as expected and is very comfortable. My original bra is getting on a bit and lasted really well, the wires have remained in place and it's kept its shape well. I hope the replacement is as long lasting.

Mantis Console Hall Table
Mantis Console Hall Table

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Dec. 2014
I bought this to use as a gaming station for my children's ps3/Xbox/wii, along with a 32" led TV. It is ideal as it is low profile, solid, sturdy and matches the rest of my furniture. It is natural wood so I would recommend some wax every now and again just to keep it in top condition, waterproof and stop it from drying out.

Mega Bloks Thomas At The Sodor Paint Shop
Mega Bloks Thomas At The Sodor Paint Shop
Offered by S2 Promotions

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice set, 19 Dec. 2014
Not the biggest fan of megablocks, find they are less sturdy and less inclined to stay together than duplo but this set was a bargain price and worth the risk. My son loves the trains in this set. The blocks have stickers to go on them which I'm not too fond of, much better if the blocks were printed with the pictures rather than stuck on. Overall a good alternative to duplo, especially since it is better priced.

Thomas The Tank Engine Classic Trainer Bag
Thomas The Tank Engine Classic Trainer Bag
Offered by Mrtoybox Ltd (We supply official Uk goods)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, Velcro on the straps so if it ..., 19 Dec. 2014
Great bag, Velcro on the straps so if it got caught it would release rather than strangle. Son has been using daily for a while now and it's in good condition considering he drags it across the floor behind him.

Infinite Trolley Key / Coin - Nickel Metal Enamelled
Infinite Trolley Key / Coin - Nickel Metal Enamelled
Offered by TMB Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars A better alternative to trolley coins, 19 Dec. 2014
A good product, does exactly what you expect it to do. Stays on your key bunch so no chance of it being lost (unless you lose your keys) unlike the trolley coins, of which I've had several!

Thomas & Friends 'Race' Double Duvet Cover & 2 Pillowcases Set
Thomas & Friends 'Race' Double Duvet Cover & 2 Pillowcases Set

5.0 out of 5 stars My son was over the moon!, 1 Aug. 2013
Bought for a 5 year old Thomas fan and he loves it. Didn't actually think I would find a double child themed duvet cover but voila!

Good quality and washes well. I have line dried and tumble dried without any problems at all.

PetSafe Citronella Refill Can
PetSafe Citronella Refill Can

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says, 1 Aug. 2013
Can't be unhappy as it is exactly what I wanted and so ordered. Would be nice if it came in larger containers and/or was cheaper other than that not much I can say.

Day of the Diesels and More!
Day of the Diesels and More!

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it and it is kind of catchy!, 1 Aug. 2013
We bought this for car journeys with the children and have to say they love it. They recognise the songs from the films and tv series and sing along too. Unfortunately not always a good thing for mums and dads but if it keeps the little darlings from fighting in the back then it's a huge thumbs up from me!

Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion 250ml
Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion 250ml
Offered by Sunbed Cream Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars This is worth it just for the scent, 1 Aug. 2013
I love this. It smells fantastic and is non greasy.

Not sure if it accelerates my tan when sunbathing because waiting for a chance to try it but I did use it when i was using sunbeds to get a tan and did have a lovely tan back then.

Page: 1 | 2