Profile for Patrik Jarvoll > Reviews

Content by Patrik Jarvoll

Patrik Jarvoll

Just For Men Hair Colour Real Natural Black (UK Stock)
Just For Men Hair Colour Real Natural Black (UK Stock)

3.0 out of 5 stars good colour, bad removal, 30 Sept. 2013
If I compare this colour with the Wella I must say that this one gets a little bit better lasting colour, but very hard to remove from other surfaces. Also the colour are splashers to apply and thus you get a couple of non removable stains on surfaces like wood and fabric. Also the brush you get with Wella is helping.

Klipsch Image X10 - High Performance Noise-Isolating In ear headphones
Klipsch Image X10 - High Performance Noise-Isolating In ear headphones
Offered by Helen Avril

5.0 out of 5 stars best noise cancelling, 30 Sept. 2013
Best "noise cancelling" headphones that I have used. Have a few both less expensive and lot more expensive active noise cancelling in ear headphones. The truth is it is more about how well the fit into you ear than the actual noise cancelling.
Use my X10 both in the gym, out and running, in the car and when I am flying. Best in all aspects.
put in a foam X100 earplugs (not any of them that comes with the Klipsch) on them when do long distance flights and it is better than the active noise cancelling. Well with real large earphones you get better active noise cancelling of course, but these are discrete and comfortable to use.
Just dangerous when I am out running.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 Sept. 2013
Cannot see how you can be without an Apple TV.
To be honest, everything was not 100%.
It did not install all automatically. Had to reset it to fabric settings and reconfigure it to detect my network properly.
Alos a bit annoying that the remote synced with the computer. Had to unsync it and resync it to to get it to not do my iTune as well.
But then it is just so nice!
Very easy to share screen with my mac, but also it can take the full screen of iPads and iPhones.
The inbuilt apps in in the Appel TV is not to great and one can miss a few.
Viewing photos and look at, movies actually played my my iPad is just great.
I use my TV as an screen to view presentations etc. It really gave a new dimensionality to TV-Computer-iPad-iPhone experience. Both for work and for pleasure.