Profile for savio@cwcom.net > Reviews

Genma Onimusha
Genma Onimusha
Offered by marxwax

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 11 April 2002
This review is from: Genma Onimusha (Video Game)
Walk, hack, slash, cut scene...repeat. There's not much more than that. Yes, there's the odd puzzle and the graphics are quite good, but it's not as great as I thought it would be. You have to be a fan of this type of game I think.

Project Gotham Racing
Project Gotham Racing
Offered by trguk

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to buy a real Mini Cooper, 11 April 2002
This review is from: Project Gotham Racing (Video Game)
Buying an XBox got me back into arcade games so I visted the Namco arcade in London soon after. I couldn't find a driving game that compares with Project Gotham. My hands are killing me from playing this game. It's like a great book that you can't put down. There's always one more challenge to have a go at.
Pros: 200 tracks, Loadsa real cars, Enough tasks and levels to keep you busy for months, Amazing graphics, Real streets to drive down, Customise the in car radio with your own CD tracks, Kudos reward system.
Cons: No crowds, Stops you playing your other XBox games, Can't get your friends to go home.
Buy it!