Profile for SheilaA > Reviews

Content by SheilaA

SheilaA

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Complete Double, Reversible Chocolate Brown/ Latte, Duvet Cover and Fitted Sheet Bed Set by Viceroybedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, 25 Sep 2014
Purchased this for occasional use in the motor home, and am happy enough bearing in mind the price, (cheap as chips!), I couldn't see it lasting in the home as the material is extremely thin.

Homescapes Morocco Striped Filled Cushion 18 x 18 Inches Mauve Purple Lilac 100% Cotton Cover and Well Filled Pad 45 x 45 cm Coordinating with Rajput Throws and Curtains Easy care Washable at home

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 25 Sep 2014
What can I say - well made with an even colour - well padded and goes well with the matching throw

Prima 6 Hook Kitchen Utensil Tool Holder Storage Wall Rack Rail
Prima 6 Hook Kitchen Utensil Tool Holder Storage Wall Rack Rail
Offered by buy n save ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, 25 Sep 2014
Purchased this as an extremely lightweight utensil set for the motorhome - very happy with quality - bearing in mind that it will have 'light use' - I would not recommend for daily usage - can't see the utensils lasting too long

Kong Extreme Goodie Bone
Kong Extreme Goodie Bone
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really is Extreme, 25 Sep 2014
This review is from: Kong Extreme Goodie Bone (Misc.)
We have both a Westie & German Shepherd - so far, one week in, the bone is intact! - RESULT :)

Reebok Trampoline
Reebok Trampoline

5.0 out of 5 stars Have Fun Rebounding, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Reebok Trampoline (Sports)
Love it - Absolutely cream crackered after 15 minutes!
Looking forward to using this with a DVD purchased separately.

For others information - this product is for the use of people 18 stone & under, I am tipping the scales a little under this weight (but not much) and feel quite comfortable using the Trampoline :)

Happy rebounding everyone!

Bounce for Beginners - Mini Trampoline Workout DVD from onesixeight: fitness
Bounce for Beginners - Mini Trampoline Workout DVD from onesixeight: fitness
Dvd ~ Bouncing Becky
Offered by onesixeight: fitness

3.0 out of 5 stars Bouncing Down To Earth - And It's Good, 13 Sep 2014
Love the idea of Becky in her living room and not in a 'studio set' with lots of fit followers making you feel like you might as well not carry on - BUT...........
During the first 10 minutes the DVD froze 3 times - the DVD did not come in a cellophane wrapped case, it was loose, floating about inside the case, all leaving me wondering whether it was in fact new and unused - was there supposed to be a leaflet inside, now missing? Who knows!
Overall - great for a beginner like me, but not impressed with the quality of the DVD and it's packaging - haven't played the whole thing yet - my legs were killing me after 15 mins! (a good thing, I'm sure!)

ForTech®Slims Pedometer Watch Sport Watch Smart Watch Activity Tracker Sleep Monitor Temperature Monitor for Fitness (Orange)
Offered by ForTech UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Yet to be Impressed, 13 Sep 2014
Ok - So I've only had this for a few hours - first impressions............
1) Made in China - The translated Instruction Booklet could be both clearer to read (text size) and understand (poorly translated)
Opening paragraph................
"Thank you for choosing our products!
In order to let you handle this product freely and easily as soon as possible,we randomly come with a detailed user manual."

2) You need to download the application from their website - Again Instructions are not the best ........... and I have been unable to download successfully at this time :(

3) I'm not usually this dumb, (occasionally blonde by choice) But what is the Blue USB for! I have not found mention of it anywhere in the instructions?? (update here - there was nothing on the USB, I have received a comment that the Instructions might have been loaded - Nope, nothing at all!)

Yes it counts steps - but, sadly, no more accurately than a £2.99 pedometer, my watch tells me the time - the temperature setting I doubt I will have any use for and I've yet to try the Sleep Cycle - will update review once I have introduced the product to a 7 year old who will probably ignore the instructions and get the thing set up in 2 minutes!

Update - Set up managed - have to download from Website - but sending back, the pedometer is total crap, I managed to sit on my backside for thirty minutes - got up twice to walk across the room (5 meters) managed to log a total of 325 steps! (with an 18" step) - Scratching my head logged 8 steps, physically counted steps during a ten minute walk - the monitor was out (well over) by 60% - therefore this is not a guide to calorie counting or tracking real exercise!

The Sleep Monitoring worked well the first night, yet second night did not register that I had woken once to use the 'facilities' (posh eh?) Registered going to bed and getting up in the morning though - so you would think that it had been working throughout the night? - Go figure

To sum up - I refer to my above point - no better than a £2:99 Pedometer, In our case - a waste of money and disappointing - would not recommend purchasing.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2014 6:10 PM BST

14" Liners for Hanging Baskets
14" Liners for Hanging Baskets
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Ambiguous Advertising For One Liner, 10 April 2014
This review is from: 14" Liners for Hanging Baskets
Although this product is fit for purpose I do not feel it is of any better quality than cheaper versions sold on Amazon or the High Street.

Most importantly, I feel it must be pointed out that only one liner is supplied - despite the description - 'LINERS' for Hanging 'BASKETS' which, in my opinion gives the purchaser reason to believe that at least two are included.

Admittedly the description does not say how many but surely the use of plurals should be avoided if only one liner is being sold.

Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Enriched Compost 18 Litres (expands to 50 Litres)
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Really What I Expected, 3 April 2014
This does not 'feel' like compost - it is extremely light and dries out very quickly - love the idea of the expanding nature but wont be buying this again - No proof that this is any better than MG's normal Compost

Selections GF756 4-Tier Greenhouse Staging Shelving
Selections GF756 4-Tier Greenhouse Staging Shelving
Offered by Garden Selections

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy Shelves, 3 April 2014
Not a bad product for the price - Simple to put together, no tools needed! The shelving was slightly twisted when it arrived and didn't sit right on the shelf supports. Problem solved using plastic ties :) The wire shelving itself is quite flimsy and will not hold any real weight but, that said, it is perfect for germination trays etc

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10