Profile for Belynda Jullien > Reviews

Content by Belynda Jullien

Belynda Jullien (Grenoble, France)

Bakugan Starter Pack
Bakugan Starter Pack
Offered by Cult-Planet
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
I cannot fathom this game but my 6 year old son loves it. This was a great starter pack to get him going and he plays it all the time.

Mind Maps in Pathology, 1e
Mind Maps in Pathology, 1e
by Peter Dervan
Price: 25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent study guide, 22 April 2010
For its cost I did not find it the best resource. While it was useful to look at the maps in a general sense (and they are good maps, thus the 3 stars), actually studying and learning required more hands on work, and even drawing my own mind maps. A better use of funds might be to find some example maps, and just draw your own for everything you really need to know. I can't imagine referring back to this book in the future, so its use was fairly limited as well.

Healthy Baby and Toddler Foods: The Complete Healthy Diet for 0 to 3 Year Olds
Healthy Baby and Toddler Foods: The Complete Healthy Diet for 0 to 3 Year Olds
by Amanda Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 April 2010
My kids tried and liked a good portion of the recipes in this book, I can highly recommend

Herbal Treatment of Children: Western and Ayurvedic Perspectives, 1e
Herbal Treatment of Children: Western and Ayurvedic Perspectives, 1e
by Anne McIntyre FNIMH
Price: 26.17

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic reference, 22 April 2010
Although I am not that familiar aurvedic herbs, which this book contains a lot of info on, it does the western herbs and even some more traditional western natural therapies. It also provides a basic overview of the health issues children face. I use this all the time.

Oliver Who Was Small But Mighty
Oliver Who Was Small But Mighty
by Mara Bergman
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 15 Mar 2010
I quite like all the Oliver books, they are interesting and have nice illustrations. My kids love them too (3 and 5), so I'm sold.

Madagascar: Kartz (Wii)
Madagascar: Kartz (Wii)
Offered by The Game Collection
Price: 9.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for 5 year old, 15 Mar 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
My 5 year old is great with the wii. We've only had it (the wii) a couple of months. He loves the flying game in resort sports, and swords. Got this for him for his birthday - he played it twice and now won't touch it. Finds it very boring.