Profile for zippie > Reviews

Content by zippie

zippie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Ladies Extra Long Heat Holders socks 2.3 Tog 8 Colours 4-8 uk (Deep Fuschia)
Ladies Extra Long Heat Holders socks 2.3 Tog 8 Colours 4-8 uk (Deep Fuschia)
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant winter wear, 11 Feb. 2015
These are an excellent winter sock, perfect for in or outdoors. The extra long length makes them perfect for wearing with boots ankle or knee high. Very cosy with a fleece lining and tog rating they are fine for anyone who suffers from cold feet, another plus is that they fit well round the top without being too tight.

iPad Air Case - The Original Black & Tan Leather Smart Case for iPad Air 2013 (5th Generation)
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 9 Feb. 2015
This is a really good quality product, very well finished. Black leather exterior and Black and Tan interior with leather strips to cushion the screen. Very good value for the price.

TECHGEAR® [Pack of 2] Apple iPad Air 2 (iPad 6 6th Gen) ANTI GLARE / MATTE LCD Screen Protectors With Cleaning Cloth & Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 9 Feb. 2015
These are really good screen protectors. Easy to attach compared with others I've tried. The matte finish means no glare and fingerprints don't show up either. Excellent product.

The Complete Forsyte Saga [DVD]
The Complete Forsyte Saga [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Carlise

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same as the TV version, 7 Feb. 2015
i bought this after watching it on tv and I was disappointed to find out that it does not contain the complete series. Where it finishes on the DVD is not where the series finished when it was on TV. The tv version ends where there is a fire and I believe Soames gets burned.

Immunace Extra Protection (30 tablets) - x 2 *Twin DEAL Pack*
Immunace Extra Protection (30 tablets) - x 2 *Twin DEAL Pack*
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all round supplement, 31 Jan. 2015
These are a really good supplement as they have everything you could want in them. I started taking them as I had read about an identical brand which was a lot more expensive. I looked on Amazon and found these and I've been taking them for a year now and in that time I've avoided getting colds. As someone with digestive problems I have to avoid certain foods and worried I was missing out vitamins and minerals started the supplements.

3 in 1 Pop Up LED Camping Lantern + Flashlight + Emergency Light
3 in 1 Pop Up LED Camping Lantern + Flashlight + Emergency Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little gadget, 28 Jan. 2015
This is a very handy little gadget which can be used as a torch or lantern. I bought this after seeing one that a friend had and thought it looked useful. I thought it would be handy for emergency use in the home ie power cut.

Kneipp 6 x 20ml Piece Bath Oil Herbal Bath Collection Inc Pure Bliss & Lavender
Kneipp 6 x 20ml Piece Bath Oil Herbal Bath Collection Inc Pure Bliss & Lavender

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Bath Oils, 28 Jan. 2015
These are gorgeous, some are slightly stronger fragranced than others. The water turns a nice colour and a light foam appears. They don't dry your skin out like a lot fragranced products and the smell lingered for a while which made my bathroom smell lovely. I can't believe someone left a negative review on these. I think the Eucalyptus will be ideal for a cold or blocked nose.

How The West Was Won [Blu-ray] [1962] [Region Free]
How The West Was Won [Blu-ray] [1962] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Henry Fonda

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent film, 14 Jan. 2015
This is really excellent. A 2 disc Blu-Ray edition, with the original cinerama version plus a widescreen version. The widescreen version is great as it has none of the dividing lines that the other version has. I saw the film when it first came out at a Cinerama cinema in London which had the curved screen. Marvellous in the cinema, cinerama doesn't come over quite as well on tv. Considering how old the film is you would never know as the colours, sound etc. are excellent.

Nikwax Cotton Proof Waterproofing Polycotton Canvas
Nikwax Cotton Proof Waterproofing Polycotton Canvas
Offered by Only Sportsgear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
Excellent product, easy to use, does exactly what is says.

LG 42LB650V 42-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Wi-Fi Smart 3D TV with Freeview HD
LG 42LB650V 42-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Wi-Fi Smart 3D TV with Freeview HD
Offered by Tvsandmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, very good value for the price., 5 Jan. 2015
This really is excellent. I had looked at a similar item in Argos, same size but slightly different to look at and no 3D. Wasn't too fussed about 3D but just as I was about to order, the price went up by over £100.00. I looked at this on Amazon and read the reviews the majority of which gave a high rating and I have to agree wholeheartedly. The picture and sound are excellent, once you have connected everything and switched on a very cute little bird guides you through everything and let's you know if anything is wrong. The only problems I had were my own fault ie putting in my wifi password incorrectly and forgetting to use the input button on the remote to access Sky. This is an excellent product and I'm glad I bought from Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6