Profile for zippie > Reviews

Content by zippie

zippie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Navy blue multi purpose tote bag with multiple zip up pockets Cabby Social Tote by Lug

5.0 out of 5 stars Lug Navy Blue Cabby Baf, 8 Nov. 2012
Brilliant bag either for everyday,gym or travel. I took on holiday and found it excellent for those bits and pieces you need when travelling. Well worth the price.

Sometimes It's Not Enough
Sometimes It's Not Enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes it's not enough, 8 Nov. 2012
Brilliant song but why is not more stuff available by this guy. Only limited availability on cd's and very expensive.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 3 Nov. 2012
I found these very comfy. Not at all tight as the other review said, in fat I had to tighten them up. As the straps are adjustable no-one should have aproblem. Very pleased with mine.

Revenge - Season 1 [DVD]
Revenge - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Van Camp

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Series, 27 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Revenge - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Started watching the series one Saturday afternoon after finding whilst trawling the on screen tv guide. Totally addicted, absolutely brilliant, kept wondering what would happen next. Can't wait for series 2.

Korea 1950 - 1953 [Embossed Tin Box Set] [DVD]
Korea 1950 - 1953 [Embossed Tin Box Set] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Korea 1950 - 1953

5.0 out of 5 stars Korea 1950 - 1953 Tin Box Set, 2 July 2012
Bought asa present for my brother,he was delighted with it. Well worth buying as he found it interesting as there never see to be documentaries on tv about the Korean War.

5.0 out of 5 stars ASUS K53 NETBOOK, 25 Jun. 2012
absolutely brilliant, I'm not technically minded and don't worry too much about speed etc. The user guide for setting up easy to follow and took me about 5 minutes to do. The display is very good and the speed that things can be accessed is very fast. Surprised to find it also has a built in webcam. Although I bought it elsewhere if I had bought from Amazon it would still be worth the money. I had a Toshiba laptop prior to buying this and this one beats it hands down. Excellent product.Asus K53E 15.6 inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVD Super Multi DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)

Thermos Lifestyle Large  Family Coolbag Floral 20l
Thermos Lifestyle Large Family Coolbag Floral 20l

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolbag, 11 Feb. 2012
Thermos Lifestyle Large Family Coolbag Floral 20lVery useful bag, however although 20 litres storage sounds a lot, the bag is about the size of a normal shopping bag. I used it when emptying my freezer prior to getting a new one but found it not large enough. Perfect for a day out or when shopping for frozen food.

BLACK Portable Folding Sound Pod Speakers For iPhone 4 4S 3GS, iPad, Mac, iMac, Ipod Touch 3G, Touch 2G, Classic, Nano (All Generations), Mini, Shuffle, Mobile phones & Many Other Devices

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed !!, 10 July 2011
I haven't been able to use this as there were no instruction with it as to how to set it up. I have tried to use the picture as a guide but alas it doesn't give any clue as to how you manage to get the ipod to stand up in the holder once it is attached to the speakers. The lead from the speakers appears to attach to the point for the earphones and when I attach it and put it into the holder it does not stand upright. Can someone please tell me how to connect the darn thing before I throw it in the bin in frustration !!!! All the blogs I read prior to buying gave this as a good product so Id love to know how they got it connected!!

Sweetwater
Sweetwater

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant music, 21 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Sweetwater (Audio CD)
Super cd, typifies the 60's. What a tragedy that an accident cut short what should have been a promising future for this group. If you like Jefferson Airplane you'll like this one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars happy phone user, 6 Feb. 2011
Puzzled by the negative comments. have to say I am quite pleased with mine. It maybe a case of heavier usage and or wanting fancy features on a phone that causes the negative responses. This is the first touch screen phone I've had and found that just gentle taps are all that are needed. I consider the features it has a bonus and as I used my odl phone mostly for texting I can't see a problem with this phone for texting. As someone who's never had an i-phone (I won't pay the ridiculous prices) it maybe a case a what you've never had etc. In fact the only problem I've had is figuring out the idea of the extra sim card (I've only ever had one) and the need for it??
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2011 9:57 PM BST