Profile for Sandra > Reviews

Content by Sandra

Sandra

Page: 1 | 2
30 Inch Ladies Extra Large Holdall on Wheels Luggage Bag (Large Wheeled Holdall, Pink/Hearts)
Offered by Lowcostbags
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We used it for a weekend trip and easily managed to pack all of our clothes in it, 14 July 2014
I only purchased this bag last week but it has already had it's first outing! We used it for a weekend trip and easily managed to pack all of our clothes in it. (Family of four). I would have no hesitation in recommending this bag, it is very well made!, reasonably priced and the design is good. I am going to order a smaller one for work. Delivery was fast and arrived on time. Will definitely use this seller again.

Nylon Monofilament Sewing Thread CLEAR 0.24mm dia x 5500m Cone
Nylon Monofilament Sewing Thread CLEAR 0.24mm dia x 5500m Cone
Offered by Barnyarns
Price: 6.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Item exactly as described and was perfect for doing the job I purchased it for which ..., 14 July 2014
Item exactly as described and was perfect for doing the job I purchased it for which was stitching PVC banners on an industrial sewing machine. The thread is very strong so ideal for this. The cost was very reasonable too. Delivery was as promised. I would definitely use this seller again. Highly recommended.

New Girls Womens Love Hearts Travel Gym Holdall Cabin Bag Hand Luggage Pink/Black/Brown (Pink)
Offered by chervi-lane
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, 14 July 2014
Love this bag, it is as described. It is well made and very roomy, it was a good purchase. Customer service by seller was brilliant and very efficient. Would definitely recommend this item.

Collins Ideal Book Double Cash 6424
Collins Ideal Book Double Cash 6424
Offered by K Direct
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Accounts Book, 10 Jan 2014
I purchased this Cash book for our business, I always go for this one as it has the right amount of columns for my needs.
It is hardback so is very sturdy and considering this the price is very reasonable.

Playmobil 4129 Recycling Truck with Flashing Light
Playmobil 4129 Recycling Truck with Flashing Light
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very happy four year old!, 16 April 2013
My son loves Playmobil and this Recycle Lorry did not disappoint.
It is well made and very robust, he has played with it non stop since he got it.
It has a flashing light which appeals and is interactive as it comes with 2 people, 2 wheelie bins and a commercial size bin as seen on the box which can be fixed to the rear and emptied into the back of the lorry.
I have bought lots of Playmobil and this is as good if not better than the ones he has already.
The price was very reasonable for the quality.
Delivery was very prompt and as promised.
I would definately use this seller again and would happily recommend them and the product.

Paul Lamond Subbuteo Chelsea Team Set
Paul Lamond Subbuteo Chelsea Team Set
Price: 10.74

5.0 out of 5 stars A very happy Chelsea Supporter, 16 April 2013
My son was 'desperate' for these as part of his birthday present, I have to say I was a bit sceptical that they would not be played with but have been proven wrong.
The players are of good quality and as long as they are cared for should last for a long time, the details on the players is good for what they are.
I would not recommend for a small child as I am not sure how robust they would be if treated roughly.
The price was very reasonable and delivery was prompt, I would happily recommend this product and the seller, I would definately use them again.

Paul Lamond Subbuteo Liverpool Team Set
Paul Lamond Subbuteo Liverpool Team Set
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 16 April 2013
I purchased these for my Son's Birthday. He is really pleased with them and I have to say the quality of the players is surprisingly good for the price paid. They are being well used so a worthy purchase. Delivery was prompt and goods were in perfect order.
I would definately use this seller again.

HP 343 Tri-colour Inkjet Print Cartridge (7ml) - C8766EE
HP 343 Tri-colour Inkjet Print Cartridge (7ml) - C8766EE
Price: 18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridge, 16 April 2013
Not much to say about the product it is what it says an Ink Cartridge. However the price was very reasonable and the cheapest at that time. Delivery was spot on as usual and it arrived in good condition. I will definately use this seller again.

Collins 6424 Ideal Case Bound A4 Double Cash Book 192 Pages
Collins 6424 Ideal Case Bound A4 Double Cash Book 192 Pages
Price: 8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Accounts, 16 April 2013
I always use these cashbooks for my book keeping as I find they have adequate columns for my requirements and are of good quality. I purchased this from Amazon on this occasion as it was very reasonably priced. Delivery was very prompt as usual. I will definately use this seller again.

Nintendo 12cm Mario Kart Pullback Yoshi
Nintendo 12cm Mario Kart Pullback Yoshi
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 2 Jan 2013
I bought this for a four year olds birthday as he is a big Yoshi fan and he really loved it. It arrived on time and item was as described. I would definately use this seller again.

Page: 1 | 2