Profile for AngieB > Reviews

Content by AngieB

AngieB "angelaofthenorth"

Uncultured Pearl (Maggie Storm Blue Mystery Book 1)
Uncultured Pearl (Maggie Storm Blue Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gentle cozy mystery 'whodunnit' with a bit of romance on the way., 1 Sept. 2014
I have read many many ‘cozy’ books over the years but nothing like this, absolutely brilliant. If you like a gentle cozy mystery with a bit of romance, you will love this book. Once you start reading it you will find it hard to put down. Sherrill Lewis’s beautiful description of the town of Baysinger Cove just swallows you up. I could almost feel the ‘June Breeze’ see the’ Elegant Birches and smell the ‘Flower gardens’. The book gently guides you through Maggie Storms arrival to the town and on to the mystery or I should ‘whodunnit’. By the end I was full of emotion. All I can say is I cannot wait to read the next book. I give this Lady 5 stars and more.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), 22 May 2011
I was a bit dubious of getting the red burgundy `kindle light cover'as it does look a really bright red but after reading reviews saying it is slightly darker than the picture I went ahead and got it. I am very pleased with it, the Kindle fits nicely into the case and the light is just right to read in the dark. I thought the price was a bit too high at £50.99, it's just unfortunate that I purchased it a couple of weeks before the price reduction.Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle)

Agatha Raisin and the Haunted House (Beaton, M. C.)
Agatha Raisin and the Haunted House (Beaton, M. C.)
by M. C. Beaton

5.0 out of 5 stars M C Beaton 'Agatha Raisin and the Haunted House', 30 Dec. 2004
For those readers new to Agatha Raisin, I suggested you start with the first book 'Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death' and read the series in order. These books are brilliant. I have read the whole series of Agatha Raisin in the past 2 months. Those approaching Agatha Raisins age can sympathise with all the trials and tribulations of the things that come with aging (which can be hilarious). The books can keep you guessing 'til the end who dunnit or sometimes it can be easy to guess the murderer. Either way it's great escapism and I highly recommend every single Agatha Raisin book going. Can't wait for the next installed.