Profile for Barrie Griffiths > Reviews

How to Get a Job You'll Love 2013-2014 Edition
by John Lees
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars How to Get a Job You'll Love 2013-2014 Edition, 5 April 2014
Bought this for my grand-children's benefit as anything which might help them to overcome the problem of not really knowing what thy want to do or achieve in life is to be commended. Only time will tell whether it will has helped to unlock their true potential!

Chanca Piedra, 1 oz (30 ml)
Chanca Piedra, 1 oz (30 ml)
Offered by Atlantic Trading Company
Price: 5.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Chanca Piedra Drops, 5 April 2014
I bought this along with the Tea Bags version of this plant extract and used it for a little while without noticing any real difference in my condition. However, my kidney stone symptoms keep on irritating me so, the next time I feel the need for some relief, I will give this product another go as anything is worth trying to alleviate the suffering from this uncomfortable condition!.

Rio Amazon Quebra Pedra Chanca Piedra 40 Teabags
Rio Amazon Quebra Pedra Chanca Piedra 40 Teabags
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pedra Chanca Piedra Teabags, 5 April 2014
Anything to alleviate kidney stone formation has to be tried! This is not an entirely inexpensive option and I have yet to fully experience the benefits claimed. However, I will give it another try when my symptoms worsen again as I expect they inevitably will!

Heavy Duty Clothes Rail - 3ft Black
Heavy Duty Clothes Rail - 3ft Black
Offered by Display Fix
Price: 24.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty Clothes Rail, 5 April 2014
It really does live up to its 'Heavy Duty' description. It can be fully loaded up and with its sturdy castors is still very easy to move about over a carpeted floor for access and storage purposes without buckling under the weight! Not the cheapest option available but, as it does the job it is billed to do, I would rate it as a good buy!

CLEAR TRANSPARENT 3FT (90CM) GARMENT RAIL COVER - CENTRAL ZIP FOR EASY ACCESS - HIGH QUALITY PROTECTION by Hangerworld
Offered by Hangerworld
Price: 16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear view Garment Rail Covering, 5 April 2014
Bought this to protect hanging clothes from air-borne dust etc., and I must say I am well pleased with it and its side zip access to the clothes. Just one little faulty area where the plastic had split along a fold but that it was easily repaired with a piece of clear adhesive tape.

Replacement Medion Akoya E6213 / E6214 / P6622 / P6624 / P6626 / P6630 / MD97493 / MD98250 / MD98560 (14.4V, 4400mAh)**by Printer Ink Cartridges**
Offered by Printer Ink Cartridges
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Battery for Medion Akoya P6624, 5 April 2014
Needed a replacement for original battery and this one from Printer Ink Cartridges arrived quickly and so far has done a good job! Whilst not the cheapest offering in the market place, it appeared to me to be the best mid-range price option. Accordingly I would recommend it to other users.