Profile for Ratification th > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Song Quiz - The Free Lyric Guessing Game
Song Quiz - The Free Lyric Guessing Game

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 22 Aug 2014
Good game and challenging levels to complete. I rated it 5 star because it really is a great lyric games

Scratch The Celebrity
Scratch The Celebrity

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Scratch The Celebrity (App)
From the name I thought that you would have to scratch other celebrities and guess who that are but no you just scratch Taylor Swift and its annoying so I definitely do not recommend this app to anyone and don't be fooled by the name because it's rubbish that's why I rated it one star because it wouldn't let me rate it 0

MakeUp Me
MakeUp Me

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the favourites, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: MakeUp Me (App)
Fab I love it I have always loved every libii game that has ever been made in the history of game it is great the models are even prettier than before and great graphics so definitely a must get game.

Dragons: Rise of Berk
Dragons: Rise of Berk

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF THE BEST, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dragons: Rise of Berk (App)
It really is a great game because I love dragons and I adore the movie there's a second one coming out soon I also want to watch that anyway back to the brilliant game. Great graphics and amazing dragons is like you are actually there in the game. AMAZING definitely a must get game.

Maleficent Free Fall
Maleficent Free Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Maleficent Free Fall (App)
Just like frozen free fall but maleficent style. Love all of the amazing graphics and work put into the game. Also so want to see the movie looks fantastic to watch. Angelina is such a good actress that I'm very glad she staring in this movie ,anyway game is great so highly recommend to people. Great game

Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing

3.0 out of 5 stars don't know, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Hill Climb Racing (App)
This game is good but I only know this because I've got the app on phone. Went to 99% and started to reload so now I'm waiting for it to v download again and hopefully I will be able to play the game.

How to Draw: Frozen
How to Draw: Frozen

4.0 out of 5 stars Descent, 6 May 2014
This review is from: How to Draw: Frozen (App)
Good app the characters are cool especially since I love frozen so much but some of them are quite hard for me but that's only because I'm not that good at drawing but otherwise great app.

HOW OLD YOU ARE
HOW OLD YOU ARE

3.0 out of 5 stars Goodish, 20 April 2014
This review is from: HOW OLD YOU ARE (App)
Not bad game/app but on advertise pictures the old man does not look 58 he looks around 100 years old but still good app also downloads quite quickly

Enchanted Fairy Spa : Pixie Magic Makeover
Enchanted Fairy Spa : Pixie Magic Makeover

3.0 out of 5 stars Goodish, 9 April 2014
It's not bad, the fairys are cute good game if I were you I would download the game in a heartbeat I know I said ok game but still download

Fun Ways to Think - Riddle Quiz Game
Fun Ways to Think - Riddle Quiz Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2014
It really is a good app. Sometimes difficult but still very good ,the best thing is that it is free. I truly recommend this app to anyone. One of the best apps on play store, definitely keep this app.

Thanks for reading if do

Page: 1 | 2