Profile for Sam > Reviews

TEA BALL STRAINER INFUSER INFUSE METAL STAINLESS STEEL
TEA BALL STRAINER INFUSER INFUSE METAL STAINLESS STEEL
Offered by maxfashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Dec 2013
Excellent product and quality is very good. It is exactly as described and does what it's supposed to do. Very good indeed!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 14 Dec 2013
I bought this as a charger cable mainly. When connected to my iPad, nothing happens! It simply doesn't work! When connected to my iPhone, it will charge for maybe 10 mins, then stops. Rubbish product!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 14 Dec 2013
Took ages to arrive! Not an issue! But the items simply does not work! When connected, nothing happens, it simply won't charge my phone! Then after approx 2 to 3 mins, the adaptor became very hot! Much too hot for my liking so i quickly disconnected it and not used it again. I was afraid it may fry my phone's connector.

New iPhone 5 Clear See Through Gel Skin Case from The Keep Talking Shop iPhone 5 Accessories
Offered by HCMY-ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecxellent!, 14 Dec 2013
Fast delivery, Super Quality. Far exceeded my expectations and as an extra bonus was the price!! The quality of the case and the precise fit simply exceeds many similar cases at several times the price!

10x Fashion Sparkling CZ Diamond Dustproof Plug Earphone Stopple Decor Ornament Bling Anti Dust 3.5mm Earphone Jack Plug Stopper for iPhone 3 3G 3GS 4 4GS 4S/iPad 1 2 3 /Iapd mini/ Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 P5110 /Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1/ Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 P3110 P6100 P1000/10.1 Supertab, epad,apad, samsung galaxy S2 i9100 i9220 S3 I9300 tab n7000/ htc sensation xl, DESIRE HD ONE X etc uiversal
Offered by cheap4uk

Binatone Link Plus Single DECT Phone
Binatone Link Plus Single DECT Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Dec 2013
The product is exactly as I expected. I already have two of these, so I knew what I was getting!

Anker® Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets 7-10 inch, E-readers and Smartphones, 0.4lb Lightweight Durable Aluminum Body, Compatible for iPad Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tablets, Goole Nexus Tablets and more
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality!, 14 Dec 2013
I received the stand very quickly. The quality is excellent and exactly as described. I've ordered another two!! If I had to make any comments it would be perhaps they should make a larger version as well.

Sony BDVE280.CEK 3D Blu-Ray Disc/DVD 5.1ch Home Cinema BRAVIA Internet Video (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Mar 2012
Excellent! I am very happy with this product. Great value for money. I bought this system for my bedroom and replaced an old DVD player. The picture and sound quality is fantastic.

Generic 5 Port Hdmi Switch With Remote
Generic 5 Port Hdmi Switch With Remote

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre!, 8 Mar 2012
I purchased this HDMI switch to connect my Apple TV, PS3 and Freeview PVR to my TV (which has only one HDMI input). The Auto switch function only works with the Freeview, so I use the supplied remote controller. However, when I am using one device, the switch would automatically switch to another connected device, even when that device is off. I've tried various options such as changing the HDMI cables, and connecting to different inputs, but still no joy. However after many combinations, I've now connected the PS3 to input 1, Apple TV to input 3 and Freeview PVR to input 5, I still have to use the remote control to change inputs, and i've noticed the 'false' auto switching is less frequent. It is very annoying when watching a film, and it suddenly switches to another device. It would be good if the auto switch can be turned off permanently. Can anyone help? Advice please.