Profile for Buglover > Reviews

Buglover

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars my new kindle - second, 13 Nov. 2012
I orderered a new kindle (basic model) as a replacement for my keyboard kindle which was chewed and destroyed by my puppy. I was seeking a direct replacement but as the keyboard model is no longer available I settled for the basic model. The device is much lighter than the earlier model and very easy to use. I am very pleased with it and the service I received over the replacement.

British Garden Wildlife: A photographic guide to every common species (Collins Complete Guide) (Collins Complete Guides)
by Paul Sterry

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you know what lives in your garden?, 16 Aug. 2011
I do as much as I can to attract wildlife into my north London garden and my allotment too. I am fine recognising most birds and butterflies, and have plenty of frogs, toads and newts, but wanted to know more about the bugs, beetles and flying insects that abound. This book is a joy. There is clear and interesting text about what can be done to improve the garden for wildlife and wonderful photos which make identification a doddle.
An essential book for any wildlife gardener