Profile for C. L. Glenn > Reviews

Content by C. L. Glenn

C. L. Glenn "film force" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
PowerGlide Snooker Balls 2 1/6" balls : 57110
PowerGlide Snooker Balls 2 1/6" balls : 57110

1.0 out of 5 stars these are really b*lls, 17 Oct 2014
I ordered these as a present for someone, we used them twice and one of the reds chipped, I returned them and got a replacement set and one of those turned up chipped.

If you are looking to buy a set of snooker balls I would avoid these at all costs.

I am returnign for a refund

CORONA MEXICAN DISTRESSED WAXED PINE SINGLE STORAGE CHEST
CORONA MEXICAN DISTRESSED WAXED PINE SINGLE STORAGE CHEST
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price this looks like a nice piece although quite week for storage of ..., 24 Aug 2014
For the price this looks like a nice piece although quite week for storage of lights goods this is good value for money.

adidas Essential Multi Purpose Weight Bench Adjustable - Grey/Red
adidas Essential Multi Purpose Weight Bench Adjustable - Grey/Red

2.0 out of 5 stars ... had weights benches many times and this is the worst one I have owned so far, 24 Aug 2014
I have had weights benches many times and this is the worst one I have owned so far. The leg weights need an extra bar where yout legs for over the end of the bench for them to work properly but this bench does not have.

If you have weights on the fly section and want to use the main bar then you end up hitting them with the bar and have to at minimum remove the hand grips for the fly arms just to be able to use it slightly.

The maid bar section of product is very wide and whilst my weights bars just fit it is so wide that when you put the bar back on you have little room for your hands and find yourself pinching your hands as you put the bar back up which when pressing 60+ kg it hurts.

Spend more and get a better one

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Edward James Olmos

2.0 out of 5 stars If you already own this on dvd and are looking ..., 24 Aug 2014
If you already own this on dvd and are looking to replace it don't bother this has not been digitally enhanced for Blu-ray and is still grainy.

If you have not seen this series it is well worth a watch
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2014 9:19 PM BST

Outpost [2008] [DVD]
Outpost [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ray Stevenson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding zombie movie, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Outpost [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
This is by far one of the best "zombie" movies out there, I use the word zombie as immortal reanimated Nazi soldiers is a bit too long. If you love zombie movies you cant go wrong its great from start to finish and you will want to watch it over and over again.

Don't be fooled into buying outpost 2 though as they have totally lost the whole idea of this fantastic movie.

The Horde [DVD] (2009)
The Horde [DVD] (2009)
Dvd ~ Claude Perron

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best zombie movies out there, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Horde [DVD] (2009) (DVD)
Based on some reviews on Amazon I purchased this film but as with most zombie movies I was a bit worried as they can often a real let down. This on the other hand is by far one of the best zombie movies out there I found it interesting and fun to watch from start to finish I would highly recommend this especially if you are into films like resident evil and land of the dead.

TOC 2 Sided Worded Love Necklace On an 16" Chain FJ34
TOC 2 Sided Worded Love Necklace On an 16" Chain FJ34
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and great product, 4 Jan 2014
I am very happy with this product it is good quality and my Fiance has not taken it off since I got it for her for Christmas.

Star Wars Clone Wars - Season 5 [DVD]
Star Wars Clone Wars - Season 5 [DVD]
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Best series so far, 4 Jan 2014
I have all of the series so far and by far and away this is the best season I cant wait for season 6
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2014 10:30 PM GMT

Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra (DVD)
Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra (DVD)
Dvd ~ Gerard Depardieu

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible rubbish, 4 Jan 2014
This film is something that I had wanted to see for a while I really wish I had not bothered. It is not funny its badly acted and I wish I had not bothered wasting my time or money.

Red Faction Armageddon (PC DVD)
Red Faction Armageddon (PC DVD)
Offered by 4GamersUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 4 Jan 2014
This is a really good game I enjoyed plating it though several times from start to finish, really good value for money and I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2