Profile for Mrs. Carole F. Weinstein > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Carole F....

Mrs. Carole F. Weinstein "Fashion maven" (North London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Bali Live It Up Women`s Wirefree Bra, 3T13, 42DD, Black
Bali Live It Up Women`s Wirefree Bra, 3T13, 42DD, Black
Offered by Fine Intimates

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft comfort bras., 3 Mar. 2016
These bras are great: soft fabric and wide straps, for some reason unavailable in UK so thank you Amazon. Price is good. I bought one which is a little tight but will be fine with extenders. This bra has 4 hooks on back but check Amazon as they do extenders too. I have ordered another in next size because my old one is disintegrating. If you want to buy bras in US you will have to try on as their sizing is different.

WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Brunette
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Brunette

3.0 out of 5 stars More eyebrow stuff, 28 Feb. 2016
Well received it and tried it. Brush is too thick but I have lots of others to play with including a double brush of spiral and slanted brush, which may be the best. Was a little shocked when I read the ingredients after buying it; I used to work for chemical people and am familiar with the names. It contains a lot of chemicals. I plucked my eyebrows too much when young so they need assistance and will just get used to using this to see if it behaves well. Pencils are not great either, some too hard and some too soft so here is another to try. It is good not to have to do it each day as it stays (it will not wash of the brush as it is oily) so just wipe it with a moist if needed. Costs a lot I think.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2016 4:11 PM BST

Matzo Ball Mix 5 OZ (Pack of 12)
Matzo Ball Mix 5 OZ (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Matzah balls...what else?, 19 Feb. 2016
Heavenly soup balls, but need to buy smaller number of packs. All instructions on packet which are simple: make them small as they expand and soak up the soup (chicken soup is kosher penicillin when you are not well). Only problem is this brand is hard to find except for Amazon. You may find a video of it on Facebook, which was amusing because I expected the Jewish cook to make her own but she used packet mix.

Gabor Citizen Women's Smart Casual Wide Fit Loafers in Blue-Grey Patent 4.5 BLUE GREY
Offered by Mozimo

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight shoes, 11 Feb. 2016
Nice shoes but not comfort shoes. Too tight so I am trying to improve that. I have a pair of wide fit Gabor booties which are good and roomy, so on reflection I think they vary when made in other countries, this time in Slovakia. Original manufactured in Germany. Have had this problem with other makes too.

Edwardian Woodward
Edwardian Woodward

5.0 out of 5 stars Past favourite, 11 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Edwardian Woodward (Vinyl)
Mine, he was a favorite but I have no player now so gave it to my grandson. How much is it worth?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2016 11:36 PM BST

The Tucci Table: Cooking with Family and Friends
The Tucci Table: Cooking with Family and Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Stanley Tucci, 27 Jan. 2016
for my Kindle (black and white) but shows in colour on my iPad

Prestige 4 Slice Toaster, Red
Prestige 4 Slice Toaster, Red
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy toast, 27 Jan. 2016
Amazing; old name but fantastic toaster. Works a treat, looks good, happy customer.

Downton Abbey: The Finale
Downton Abbey: The Finale
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved by Amazon, 8 Jan. 2016
Last Downton. As I find playing DVDs difficult I downloaded it for my iPad. Voila it arrived like magic. All computer DVD players have been disabled (Microsoft)

Shanghai Tongue® Peacock Nightgown Kimono Sleepwear Gown Gold One Size
Shanghai Tongue® Peacock Nightgown Kimono Sleepwear Gown Gold One Size
Offered by Home Portal

5.0 out of 5 stars Glamour in bed or wherever, 8 Jan. 2016
Gorgeous satin design
Lovely colours, mid calf length on me (5') and all the way from China. Ridiculous cheap price too. Wear satin nightwear and you will turn over easily in bed if you are fidgety like I am.

Fashion Women's Ladies Polka Dot Printing Chiffon Long Scarf Shawl Wraps - Navy
Fashion Women's Ladies Polka Dot Printing Chiffon Long Scarf Shawl Wraps - Navy
Offered by highqualityforyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter who loves it. Came from ..., 8 Jan. 2016
Bought for my daughter who loves it. Came from China and matches a navy blouse I bought for her. Polyester and light and lovely. Cost practically nothing.....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14