Profile for Barbara Gini > Reviews

Content by Barbara Gini

Barbara Gini

Be a Free Range Human: Escape the 9-5, Create a Life You Love and Still Pay the Bills
by Marianne Cantwell

5.0 out of 5 stars A Practical, No-Nonsense Guide, 5 Feb. 2013
I have been a "Free Ranger" most of my life and just didn't know it until Marianne gave it a name. I've read many books over the years, on the topic of "Life on your own terms", and this is by far the most practical, no-nonsense guide I've read. Not only does Marianne write with humor and candidness, but she has also broken down the steps and given interactive exercises & resources to simplify the process, and, make it seem fun, for anyone, regardless of experience, skill or or education. She de-bunks myths and shifts paradigms & helps the reader to (simply) identify what he/she needs to keep doing more of, as well as what needs to change. The personal stories are the best, and have inspired me to continue encouraging my own daughter to 'keep thinking out of the cage'. This is a priceless reference that I know will be in my permanent personal library.