Profile for J. Roberts > Reviews

Content by J. Roberts

J. Roberts "Sailingskip" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Energizer Battery Rechargeable Advanced NiMH Capacity 1000 mAh LR03 1.2V AAA Ref 627948 [Pack of 4]

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely an upgrade, 30 Mar. 2013
My Gigaset phone was dying on its back Couldn't keep a conversation going for more than a couple of minutes. Fitted these batteries and they have rejuvenated it, in fact it now lasts longer off the cradle than when new

Plantronics M55 Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics M55 Bluetooth Headset
Offered by GOLDEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and light, 30 Mar. 2013
I chose this after reading other users' reviews and I have not been disappointed; it sits unobtrusively in the ear, has good sound quality and is easy to use battery life is excellent

Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars Next best to going to the cinema, 24 Feb. 2013
I haven't met anyone that has not liked this film. It's just that we never got around to seeing it at a cinema

Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard - UK Layout
Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard - UK Layout

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect, 24 Feb. 2013
Having used this for about 3 weeks now, I would have given this 5 stars but for a few minor glitches and one irritation.

The glitches are probaly to do with the bluetooth connectivity with my device (Samsung tablet). I have had to re-pair it a few times (very simple to do) and occasionally a character will stop registering (e.g. yesterday it was the full stop). Not got to the bottom of why this is yet.

The irritation is that there is no Caps Lock On indicator. I only find out that I have inadvertantly hit that key when I look up to see a string of capitals (I don't touch type!) and have to delete and re-type.

But, it has hugely improved dealing with email and notes on the tablet over using the pop-up touch keyboard on the tablet. It is compact without being too small and has a nice feel.

Rexel Staple Wizard Electric Stapler (Colours may vary)
Rexel Staple Wizard Electric Stapler (Colours may vary)
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 3 Years ago and still going strong, 13 Dec. 2012
I love this bit of kit. It works well for up to 5 pages and is not a toy, in spite of its looks. Very handy as it just sits on my desk and clips whatever I push at it.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the second one I've bought, 13 Dec. 2012
The sound quality is remarkable for the size and the battery life is excellent. Footprint is mini so will fit anywhere.

Coleman Event Shelter 15 feet x 15 feet
Coleman Event Shelter 15 feet x 15 feet

1.0 out of 5 stars I sent it back, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Coleman Event Shelter (Sports)
It was not going to be suitable for setting up in the garden as a shade, but it was not designed for that so it's not the manufacture's fault.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2013 12:45 PM BST

Fellowes Shredder Oil 355ml bottle
Fellowes Shredder Oil 355ml bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a can of oil, 13 Dec. 2012
What more can I say! but they want me to add 15 more words so all I can constructively do is repeat that it is a can of oil.

Fellowes Powershred P-35C Cross-Cut Personal Shredder with Safety Lock
Fellowes Powershred P-35C Cross-Cut Personal Shredder with Safety Lock

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient but noisy, 13 Dec. 2012
It does the job perfectly. I bought it because we use the same make in the office and it has proven to be robust and efficient. This has many of the same elements. I would prefer it if it wasn't quite so raucous!

Oregon Scientific UV Sensor UVN800
Oregon Scientific UV Sensor UVN800

4.0 out of 5 stars its a toy, 13 Dec. 2012
Not sure about the accuracy. it will give you an historic record of the few sunny days we seem to get now.

Page: 1 | 2