Profile for P. A. Watson > Reviews

Content by P. A. Watson

P. A. Watson "Map" (Dorset, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Catherine Lansfield Alicia Cushion Cover
Catherine Lansfield Alicia Cushion Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Catherine Lansfield Alicia Cushion Cover, 16 Feb 2014
A great product, which looks great on the bed along with the matching quilt cover. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Avon Anew Ultimate 7S Day Cream
Avon Anew Ultimate 7S Day Cream
Offered by Top Draw
Price: 12.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Avon Anew Ultimate 7S Day Cream, 16 Feb 2014
A great product which I have used for quite a while now along with the night cream. Will definately order again.

PR KIDS / CHILDRENS PLAY DESK AND STOOL SET IN BLUE
PR KIDS / CHILDRENS PLAY DESK AND STOOL SET IN BLUE
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 39.43

3.0 out of 5 stars KIDS PLAY DESK AND STOOL, 10 Feb 2014
The product itself is fine if only all the parts had arrived OK! We received all the parts for the desk and assembled it OK and it was great but unfortunately we had two incorrect parts for the stool. This was a Christmas present for my grandson and at least he was able to have the desk. We hoped that after Christmas we would received the replacement parts OK and assemble the stool. Unfortunately this was not to be as the first replacement part sent was incorrect and was also damaged. We then received only one of the two missing parts and although they maintain that the other part was sent, we didn't receive it and they now say it was lost in transit. Their latest e-mail says let us know what we can do to resolve it but quite frankly I am fed up of sending e-mails as we are just not getting anywhere so have decided to put it down to a bad job and somehow fix the stool in our own way.

Avon Anew Ultimate 7S Night Cream 50ml
Avon Anew Ultimate 7S Night Cream 50ml
Offered by The Ding Dong Bazaar Ltd
Price: 10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Avon Anew 7S Night Cream, 17 Oct 2013
A great product which I have used for quite a while now along with the day cream. Will definately order again.

Nioxin Hair System 3 Starter Kit
Nioxin Hair System 3 Starter Kit
Price: 17.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Nioxin 3, 13 May 2013
I have beeen using the system for nearly a month but I can't say I have noticed any really significant difference in my hair. I wash my hair every day and have noticed though, that over the last few days, the condition of my hair still feels good at the end of the day.

Shoe Pouch (Navy) for Nike+iPod Sensor - Compatible with Nike + iPod Sport Kit
Shoe Pouch (Navy) for Nike+iPod Sensor - Compatible with Nike + iPod Sport Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike+iPod Sensor Shoe Pouch, 27 Feb 2013
Great product. Have been using it for nearly a year now and have had no problems - still as good as new.

Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey
Offered by Aidability
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Activon Manuka Honey, 21 Nov 2012
I haven't actually opened this tube yet but have previously purchased it and been very pleased with it. It arrived very promptly.

Apple Nike and iPod Sensor
Apple Nike and iPod Sensor
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod Sensor, 24 Sep 2012
I haven't used this one yet as I bought it ready for when my old one runs out. I would certainly recommend this product for running/walking etc. Brilliant.

Exerbeat Gym Class Workout (Wii)
Exerbeat Gym Class Workout (Wii)
Offered by games.empire
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exerbeat Gym Class Workout, 18 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great product. I bought it for a friend's birthday and it arrived very promptly. My friend is thoroughly enjoying it and says it is really great.

The Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet
by Pierre Dukan

5.0 out of 5 stars Dukan Diet Book, 26 May 2010
This review is from: The Dukan Diet (Paperback)
A very good well written book which was recommended to me and I have in turn recommended people.

Page: 1 | 2