Profile for Susanna > Reviews

Content by Susanna

Susanna

Philosophy for Life and Other Dangerous Situations: Ancient Philosophy for Modern Problems
by Jules Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 5 Jan 2014
Given as a Christmas present, and we have already had a request for a second copy for another family member, so obviously successful.

Christy`s Dream Catcher Cutie Child (Medium)
Christy`s Dream Catcher Cutie Child (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 5 Jan 2014
Very good quality and a nice fit for our 6 year old grand-daughter. Postage (we live in Greece) is always a problem, but in this case we arranged delivery to the UK for onward forwarding to Greece.

AZATOM® iWake version 2 - Radio Alarm Docking station for iPods & iPhones - Superb Sound Quality from High Quality Speakers - Designed and Developed in the UK - High Quality Aluminium and Matte Black Finish - Perfect home companion
Offered by 4 COOL TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars A requested gift for son's birthday., 5 Jan 2014
Our search was for a iphone dock and radio combined and this one was approved by all family members before being chosen. The recipient is very pleased with his present.

Introduction to Architecture
Introduction to Architecture
by Francis D. K. Ching

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present from our son's list, 5 Jan 2014
Judging from the amount of time he spent poring over it during the holidays, this was a great book and very interesting for a non-professional.

Tudor Girl Deluxe (Blue) - Kids Costume 3 - 5 years
Tudor Girl Deluxe (Blue) - Kids Costume 3 - 5 years
Offered by Junior Jester

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas present for our 4 year old grand-daughter., 5 Jan 2014
Really good quality for the price and exactly the right size. A big success both with the recipient and her mother.

Vivobarefoot Men's Neo Trail M Black Trainer VB220019MBLK 9 UK, 43 EU
Vivobarefoot Men's Neo Trail M Black Trainer VB220019MBLK 9 UK, 43 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great success!, 5 Jan 2014
Bought as a gift for our son's birthday, these shoes are exactly what he asked for at a much more reasonable price than he had seen them elsewhere. Delivered promptly despite my late ordering. First reports are that they are "really good".

Sylvanian Families Rustic Kitchen Furniture
Sylvanian Families Rustic Kitchen Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy - especially for Grannies, 9 Feb 2013
I'm enjoying playing dolls houses as much as my granddaughters. Worth noting that there are very small parts so children must be used to being careful.

GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket
GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, realistic baby basket, 9 Feb 2013
Very much appreciated present for my granddaughter. Turned out to be bigger than I expected, but that was probably my fault for not taking note of the measurements.

Zapf Creation Baby Annabell Tween Doll
Zapf Creation Baby Annabell Tween Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty doll, 7 Jan 2012
I bought this doll for my four-year-old granddaughter's Christmas present. Whilst my daughter and I think she is one of the prettiest and tasteful dolls on the market, I have to say that, so far, she has not been played with very much. This might be because we need to get some more clothes (as one of the favoured games is dressing and undressing, and this has limitations when there is only the undressing part to be done). Maybe she is a bit too young - anyway, I still think the doll is lovely and a good change from the Barbie-style "older" dolls available on the market.