Profile for Kirsty > Reviews

Kirsty

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
PRINTED URBAN STYLE SINGLE DUVET COVER BED SET
PRINTED URBAN STYLE SINGLE DUVET COVER BED SET

5.0 out of 5 stars It's still in great condition, ever so slightly starting to lose its ..., 16 Nov 2014
I've been using this bedding set on my sons bed for a year. It's one of two sets that's changed every week so it's been washed, tumble dried and used a lot. It's still in great condition, ever so slightly starting to lose its vibrancy but it's a long way off needing replacing. I'm guessing it's a high cotton count as its soft (can't stant polyester) so a great buy at a bargain price and 'looks sic' (I'm assured that's a good thing)

Bar Craft Wine Glass Charms, Set of Six
Bar Craft Wine Glass Charms, Set of Six

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little stocking filler for those that like to entertain, 16 Nov 2014
A great little stocking filler for those that like to entertain. They're easy to attach to any thin stemmed glass to keep tabs on your drink and add a bit of bling.

Speedy Aluminium Extendable Tension Rod, White, 60 - 100 Cm for Net curtains or lightweight voiles
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars This was easy to install and sturdy, 16 Nov 2014
This was easy to install and sturdy. I've since passed it along as I'm a lover of natural light but I'd recommend the item.

Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 8)
Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 8)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars He's read the whole series and really enjoyed the books/films, 16 Nov 2014
Having not read this myself, I'm reviewing the item on behalf of my bookworm son. He's read the whole series and really enjoyed the books/films. He was 7 when he started reading them and found them very amusing and an easy read. A big thumbs up!

Apple USB Charger Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod/iPad
Apple USB Charger Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod/iPad
Offered by TechSavers Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, a dangerously imitated item. It got far ..., 16 Nov 2014
Wow, a dangerously imitated item. It got far too hot and gave electric shocks (minor but none the less, not ideal). I couldn't risk setting the place on fire so I scrapped it. It also took ages to charge and wasn't compatible with my iPad. There's only one thing to do when you need a replacement cable and that's to bite the bullet and pay the extortionate £15 through the Apple Store for an official item. They're the only genuine supplier unfortunately.

Birlea Lynx 3 Door Robe with Mirror, Black & White
Birlea Lynx 3 Door Robe with Mirror, Black & White

2.0 out of 5 stars I was really disappointed with this product which is a shame because it's ..., 16 Nov 2014
I was really disappointed with this product which is a shame because it's a nice looking wardrobe.
This was probably the hardest piece of flat pack furniture I've ever had to build and I've built a lot. Admittedly I built it on my own and it would have been easier/faster with a second person. Some of the holes were not big enough at one end but fine the other so I had to push the bolt through which chipped the gloss finish (fortunately it doesn't show) and other holes had not been drilled deep enough to fit the locking bolt together (easily sorted with a screwdriver but none the less, a further inconvenience). It took ages to fit the second side panel to get everything to fit properly and not keep popping out and the back panels took about 20 mins to fit (very fiddly and not for those with little patience). Once assembled, it's really not very sturdy at all and I'm not expecting it to last very long. It got two stars because it looks pretty and the service was excellent.

Nag Note Sticky
Nag Note Sticky
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars where have these little beauts been all my life?!, 16 Nov 2014
This review is from: Nag Note Sticky (Paperback)
I write these for my boss at work. I'm almost certain that he secretly loves them as he's divorced and I'm sure he misses getting nagged (even though he insists he doesn't). He's so much more productive since I've started leaving these EVERYWHERE for him and everyone at work thinks they're great. In fact, a few of the women have asked where they're from. Ladies, I recommend these but don't write too many, it gets on mens nerves. If they say they'll do it, they will do it, there's no need to keep reminding them every 6 months. Men, I recommend them too as vocal nagging is so much more draining. Great little stocking filler idea....

Garmin Nuvi 1410/1440 Windscreen Suction Mount
Garmin Nuvi 1410/1440 Windscreen Suction Mount
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)

1.0 out of 5 stars Had this have fitted my sat nav like it stated, 16 Nov 2014
Had this have fitted my sat nav like it stated, then it would have been a great bargain but alas, there was more chance of one of the ugly sisters fitting her hoof in cinderellas glass slipper than my garmin sat nav into this supposed garmin sat nav cradle. The effort of an overseas seller dispute put me off getting a refund so I binned it and learnt my lesson not to buy cheap crap.

Despicable Me 2 16-inch DM2 Yellow Bello Backpack Plush Toy
Despicable Me 2 16-inch DM2 Yellow Bello Backpack Plush Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars ... indestructability test as yet but upon inspection its a good quality bag and a good size for a school ..., 16 Nov 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present so it's not passed the indestructability test as yet but upon inspection its a good quality bag and a good size for a school bag. I'd recommend this product to any little minion fan. A great bag for the money

Manchester United Official Red Neoprene Stationery Pencil Case Football Gift
Manchester United Official Red Neoprene Stationery Pencil Case Football Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item and great price, 14 Oct 2014
My son has been using this for a few weeks and it passes the test on quality. It's quite a roomy pencil case and thick material so I'm optimistic that it'll last the school year. Great item and great price, I'd recommend for all those little United fans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8