ARRAY(0xb443a0a8)

Profile for Hayden > Reviews

Content by Hayden

Hayden "Hayden" (Romford, Essex)

Page: 1 | 2
VicTsing® USB 3.0 to VGA Video Graphic Card Display External Cable Adapter for PC Laptop Windows 7/8
Offered by VICTECH

1.0 out of 5 stars Might just be bad luck, 10 Feb 2014
I tried connecting this to my new Windows 8 laptop but could not get it to work. Thinking it might be down to not having the right monitor driver I decided to try that option but to no avail. I have since tried connecting to another laptop via usb and it still doesn't work. This will be returned to the seller in the next few days.

Good Food: 101 Budget Dishes: Triple-tested Recipes
Good Food: 101 Budget Dishes: Triple-tested Recipes
by Jane Hornby

5.0 out of 5 stars The best recipe books I have come across, 16 Jan 2014
The best thing about these books is that when you cook the recipes, they look just like the pictures. The recipes are all clear and easy to follow. I would recommend these for anyone who enjoys cooking and especially for people who don't. You cannot go wrong with this series.

Microwave Cooking Pots With Colour Changing Lids (541) - Lids change colour when food is cooked

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan 2014
Been using these for almost 3 years and they are excellent. Even when reheating main courses with tomato, there is minimal staining and they wash up beautifully. Only giving it 4 stars though as sometimes the handles fall off when not expected. Otherwise, this set is excellent and I would not want to be without it.

Finlux 22F6072 22-inch Widescreen Full-HD 1080p LED TV with Built-In Freeview and PVR
Offered by Finlux Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the bedroom, 16 Jan 2014
Really well designed and nice and slim. Does what would be expected and sits very nicely on a chest of drawers. Great picture and sound and very good value.

Inateck USB 3.0 4-Port Hub with Bus-Powered for Laptops, Ultrabooks and Tablet PCs with USB Ports Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 & Support Windows 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP, Mac OS X 10.8.4, Black
Offered by SpringRainUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 16 Jan 2014
I wonder now how I managed to survive without one of these. One laptop I have has 3 USB ports and I prefer to use a standard keyboard and wireless mouse. This uses up valuable ports so when I need to attach anything else I generally find that something has to give especially if I want to use more than the free port. This works very well and I am delighted with it.

Nikon LC-CP24 Snap-on Lens Cap for Coolpix P510
Nikon LC-CP24 Snap-on Lens Cap for Coolpix P510

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 16 Jan 2014
When I purchased the camera, there was no lens cover - hence this order. It now sits nicely where it should and very well secured with the small strap that came with it. Genuine Nikon product as well so worth the 5 stars.

Mains Battery Charger for Nikon COOLPIX Digital Cameras - Replacement for Nikon Quick Charger MH-61 for EN-EL5 Battery - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 12 July 2013
So far, I have used this once. A light comes on when charging and goes out when complete. No complaints at this point but I am confident that I will have no difficulty with this product.

Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One WiFi Printer for Print, Copy and Scan
Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One WiFi Printer for Print, Copy and Scan

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all costs, 8 Mar 2012
Since day 1, this printer has just not performed to the standard that I would expect. When it does actually print, the ink runs out far too quickly. In the past I have had Epson and HP printers which produced far better quality work. The wireless connection is at best erratic. Whereas I have no problem with my wireless connectivity to the internet, this printer fails to be recognised despite numerous calls to the Kodak Help Desk. Today, I have been able to print an invoice from O2 but when I try and print a Word document, the paper flies through without a by your leave. And all this with the printer connected to my laptop via USB. Quite frankly, this is the worst piece of hardware I have ever purchased.

I am shortly to consign this particular model to the tip as that is where it belongs.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2012 3:50 PM BST

Sennheiser VMX 100 UK 3in1 Mobile Bluetooth Headset
Sennheiser VMX 100 UK 3in1 Mobile Bluetooth Headset

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 19 April 2011
Great piece of kit but is not brilliant when trying to use outdoors. However, in a car it is perfect.

5V Creative Zen Vision W Media player replacement power supply adaptor
5V Creative Zen Vision W Media player replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 19 April 2011
No complaints whatsoever with the quality or functionality / compatibility of this little charger. Absolutely perfect and would recommend to anyone who needs one.

Page: 1 | 2