Profile for Mrs. E. A. Watson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. A. Watson

Mrs. E. A. Watson (Scotland)

Set of 2 Portable Support Grip Grab Handle - Bath & Shower Disability Aid By Prime Furnishing
Offered by Uk Mobility Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Understated but functional, 1 May 2016
Having broken a leg and never having been immobile before, simple everyday tasks became difficult. Grab handles offered by Occupational Therapy were of the type which had to be drilled into the wall which we found unacceptable. Having searched online, we found several possibilities but we definitely made the right choice in the above. We were rather sceptical about the suction initially but they get the thumbs up in every respect, so much so that we've decided to leave them in place as they are so unobtrusive.

Zodiac 2 Litre Push Button Vacuum Jug
Zodiac 2 Litre Push Button Vacuum Jug
Offered by Trendybox

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Kitchen Treasure, 25 Aug. 2014
This jug makes playing hostess at a coffee morning a walk in the park. My percolator just isn't big enough to do the rounds so I fill up in advance and relax! I love my coffee piping hot and this jug ticks all the boxes. It's volume is deceptive as it doesn't appear to be capable of holding 2 litres but it has a thin wall and manages to fit comfortably between shelves in my cupboard. In no way does this impact on its ability to retain heat which it does admirably.

Connoisserve Coffee Pot Black 20oz / 0.6ltr | 60cl Coffee Pot, Insulated Coffee Jug with Unbreakable Liner
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect companion, 25 Aug. 2014
We suddenly find ourselves in an age group when we are inviting more and more friends to coffee and home-baked cake. Most people prefer hot milk in their coffee (in Scotland anyway!) so, rather than having to miss out on news whilst having to heat up more milk, this is a great aid to a perfect pot of coffee and such a perfect size.

Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution (3 Months Pack) 2x300ml

Bling Jewelry Clear CZ Bridal Teardrop Chandelier Earrings Silver Plated
Bling Jewelry Clear CZ Bridal Teardrop Chandelier Earrings Silver Plated
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 26 May 2013
I spent a long time trawling the web looking for exactly what I wanted and I wasn't disappointed at my choice. I wanted statement earrings - not too long or too short -and I chose well. They definitely have the 'bling' quality with a touch of class. I was however a little disappointed that they arrived in a bubble plastic pouch as I would have expected a box at least. I bought at a discounted price but didn't think they were worth the original price. I am altogether very happy with my purchase and the speed of delivery. I would recommend this company without reservation.

Good Food: Easy Baking Recipes (Good Food 101)
Good Food: Easy Baking Recipes (Good Food 101)
by Sarah Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars A new addition to my family of BBC Good Food mini books, 18 Mar. 2013
I just love those little books. The '100 Low Fat Feasts' is always in use in our home and I bought the Easy Baking Recipes for my granddaughter who has just gone to University and loves baking! I almost couldn't bear to part with it so swiftly ordered one for myself which I adore.With a revival in baking there are lots of recipe books appearing on the shelves which are almost too traditional in content but this little gem has a fantastic mix of the traditional and exciting (Double-the-love Chocolate cake, for example) with lots of yummy savoury recipes.The 'Malted Walnut Seed Loaf' brings back happy memories of ski holidays in Austria and Switzerland so it is a real winner in every way. I shall look forward to the next in the series!

We Will Remember Them
We Will Remember Them
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Emotion, 30 Oct. 2010
This review is from: We Will Remember Them (Audio CD)
I felt compelled to write this review whilst still recovering from the overwhelming emotion of listening to this wonderful CD. Although familiar with much of the spoken word and music, every narrator without exception made it even more of a joy to listen to. What a fitting tribute in words and music to the brave soldiers of past and present conflicts. Find some quiet time to sit and listen to it and reflect. I actually bought it for my husband but I already know it will be one CD we shall both want to listen to again and again. Altogether a real treasure.

Good Food: More Low-fat Feasts: Triple-tested recipes (GoodFood 101)
Good Food: More Low-fat Feasts: Triple-tested recipes (GoodFood 101)
by Sharon Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy food was never as good as this!, 3 May 2010
I gave up waiting for this book to appear in our local bookshops and Amazon came to my rescue in the end. This little book is even better than its predecessor which has been used so much in our household that it has become grubby with use! Good Food publications never fail to disappoint and this is no exception - an absolute must for those of us who try to eat healthily and watch our weight. The recipes are unbelievably good for low-fat food and never boring.