Profile for JBJ > Reviews

Content by JBJ

JBJ (UK)

Déjà Vu (The Saskia Brandt Series Book One)
Déjà Vu (The Saskia Brandt Series Book One)

4.0 out of 5 stars a compelling read, 7 Nov 2012
This story can sometimes lose its way if you dont concentrate! a minor complication that was overcome to reveal a neat ending. Saskia or should I say 007 for some of the accomplishments she achieves, is a characters with a lot going on in that head of hers, she has a lot of layers, just like parfait and everyone loves parfait!

Hobby Zone Mini-Aeronca Champ RTF(FREE DELIVERY)
Hobby Zone Mini-Aeronca Champ RTF(FREE DELIVERY)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect starter for beginners, 18 May 2012
Wasn't quite sure what to expect when I ordered this but was suitably impressed when it arrived. The aircraft is incredibly light and handles knocks very well. Have only had a couple of short flights but I'm hooked already! Faster than I expected and it handles a moderate breeze with ease, also very responsive and I would recommend using the low rate function when starting out as proved by the unexpected loop the loop in my first ten seconds of flight! Overall really impressed with the kit and was up and flying in twenty minutes. If you want to start out with RC planes then this is the one for you. My only minor gripe is the kit comes with one battery, 10 minutes flying time and 30-40 mins recharge is frustrating, I can't find extras on Amazon anywhere, so have ordered spares from a well known auction site 4 for £11.

Dawn of War: Anthology (PC DVD)
Dawn of War: Anthology (PC DVD)
Offered by FUN-N-MORE

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a great RTS., 20 May 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Having been a fan of RTS for a long time I always had the same frustrations of either campaigns that were too easy or gameplay that followed the same play format over and over again, you know defence, build up your forces then go for the kill but not getting challenged that much. All that changed however when I started playing dark Crusade. I didn't think it would be possible to improve on the original format but they've managed it with spades! This game is a real challenge in campaign mode, you really have to think about what your doing and it will beat you when you make mistakes or get complacent! The graphics are great and the Necrons have a real matrix feal about them which I really like.
Overall this is a great game, if you like Warhammer and you like a game that can challenge you this is the game for you, definately recommend getting the original Dawn of War and Winter assault just to get the full experience.