Profile for Anton > Reviews

Vikings Season 3
Vikings Season 3
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome start, 20 Feb. 2015
Whoa! Brilliant start to the new season! My heart is racing and I cannot wait for the rest of the season. Just wish I didn't have to wait! No spoilers from me but rest assured you will be entertained.

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars A riveting read, 2 Feb. 2015
Loved this book and could not put it down (unless I really had to). Gripping story, and a brilliant portrait of a sociopathic narcissist. Also the description of how Cathy gets through her OCD routines is very well researched. I felt a bit uncomfortable at times as it felt so real ( I have been on the receiving end of a narcissistic partner) but that made the book even more gripping. I think the story would even make a good movie!

Women's Ladies Fingerless Faux Fur Suede Winter Snug Hand Warmers Mitten Gloves in Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Beige (Black)
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love these!, 14 Dec. 2014
They are lovely, arrived quickly and fit perfectly. Considering they are fingerless (and I don't have big hands) they fit snugly and keep my hands really warm. They look good too and I love having the freedom of movement while my hands are warm, I will buy more in different colours if I can find them!

Aqua BLISS Aroma Diffuser - FREE SIGNATURE OIL - Ultrasonic, ioniser
Aqua BLISS Aroma Diffuser - FREE SIGNATURE OIL - Ultrasonic, ioniser

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 2 Dec. 2014
This is great. I waited writing the review as quite a few people commented on product lasting power. I have had this now going on 3 years and, while I do not use it every day but mainly in winter (to clear the air as it is very damp), it has lasted well so far. it is easy to clean, with some oils just rinse, with others rinse and wipe. Very quiet and the aroma (if you choose to use scented oils) diffuses instantly. Would recommend and would buy another if this decides to expire!

JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Red
JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Nov. 2014
Very good fit, arrived quickly, excellent sound. The bass really makes a difference from all my previous headphones. The wire is just the right length (at least for me).
I would definitely recommend this product and will probably end up buying another pair as a spare in case I lose them!

The Halloween Oracle: Lifting the Veil Between the Worlds Every Night
The Halloween Oracle: Lifting the Veil Between the Worlds Every Night
by Stacey DeMarco
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous deck, love it, 9 Oct. 2014
Just received this deck a couple of days ago. Ok I confess, I am a bit of an Halloween addict, well a lot. I wasn't sure what to expect since, in terms of Halloween themed decks (tarot and non, and there aren't many), all I own is the Halloween Tarot which I love.
But this is a really, really nice oracle deck. Beautiful artwork, helpful and well written LWB. The meanings are given clearly and the imagery of the cards is explained. But, to be honest, one could let their intuition run riot with just these gorgeous images. Oh, and I love the size. I prefer medium to big sized decks and this falls onto the medium size (for me). Card stock seems of good quality. Looking forward to my Halloween readings with it.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Purple  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Purple (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by Enterprise Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, small and useful, 9 Oct. 2014
Does what it says and more. Perfect if you do not need huge storage but something on the go that does not require space. 2GB is a few hundreds songs compared to other ipods but this is truly a gem for me and exactly what I needed. Charge has also lasted me more than advertised.

Chrysalis Tarot
Chrysalis Tarot
by Toney Brooks
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Chrysalis Tarot (Cards)
I got this deck a few days ago (excitedly discovered the package on my kitchen worktop at 2am) and I am in love, literally. Not only the artwork is stunningly beautiful, but I love the reinterpretation of the cards. In my view there is a need for something fresh and different from the usual reworkings of the RWS deck. The cards are reinterpreted in an intelligent and intuitive way, I need to learn to use this deck for what it is and "train" my brain to stop thinking RWS meanings. Some of the cards have much more deeper meanings and insights and it is very helpful, especially I think, when reading for oneself. Overall I recommend this deck although I would say it is not one for absolute beginners. I foresee many deep and enjoyable readings. Keep up the good work!

Psychopath Free: Recovering from Emotionally Abusive Relationships With Narcissists, Sociopaths, & Other Toxic People

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 Jan. 2014
Because it is straight to the point, well written and compassionate. You will find yourself nodding throughout, a great read and a good guide on how to start healing.

Lunch with a Sociopath
Lunch with a Sociopath

4.0 out of 5 stars A touching and terrifying account of a sociopath, 12 Mar. 2013
Lucie quote towards the end of the book: "evil exists in this world because humans have free will" sums it up well. Her story is by far rare, her account touching and well written. I recommend you read it for an honest look at what evil really is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4