Profile for Rachael > Reviews

Pitch Perfect [DVD] [2012]
Pitch Perfect [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Anna Kendrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Price differnece, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Pitch Perfect [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I absolutely loved this film in the cinema and couldn't wait to buy the DVD so when I saw on the TV the DVD was about to be released I went straight onto Amazon and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed to find it is £14 compared to most stores where it is just £10. Normally Amazon is the lowest price which is why I'm so disappointed but I 100% recommend this film.

Dark Shadows [DVD] [2012]
Dark Shadows [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Offered by westworld-

2.0 out of 5 stars Where did the humour go?, 23 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Dark Shadows [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I was really excited to buy this movie as I was unable to go see it, however the trailer of this movie portrays it as a funny film that will make you laugh ... I usually find most movies funny but could not see the humour in the film, the only 'funny moments' were shown in the trailer. I was extremely disappointed in the portrayal of this film. That said the film itself was good if you hadn't seen the trailer, so if you are looking for a well written vampire film then I would recommend this ... if like me you expected humour don't buy this film!

Life and Laughing: My Story
Life and Laughing: My Story
by Michael McIntyre

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, 30 May 2011
This is by far one of the funniest books you will ever read! One of the most amazing things about this book is that you can hear Michael saying every word of this book unlike others i have read where they sound so false, this book just adds to the reasons why i love Michael and i am praying that he brings out another book :)

Burned: Number 7 in series (House of Night)
Burned: Number 7 in series (House of Night)
by Kristin Cast

5.0 out of 5 stars As captivating as the first 6!, 28 April 2010
I first got into this series as the first book came free when I ordered another book. Since this is book 7 its safe to say I'm hooked on this series. The writing is excellent but the storyline is even better and is one of the most captivating storylines that I have ever read. I 100& recommend this book to anyone out there who enjoys a good supernatural themed book pr anyone who is looking for a new book series, I wasn't a big fan of supernatural books before this series but now I'm hooked!