Profile for Cooper2005 > Reviews

Noble England
Noble England
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars RIP Rik Mayall, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Noble England (MP3 Download)
I bought this track to support my comedy hero, let's get this to No.1 !!! RIP Rik Mayall . . .

Designer KRRUG Limited Edition Handbag (Red)
Designer KRRUG Limited Edition Handbag (Red)

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy., 28 May 2014
Just like the other reviewer has stated. These bags were on watchdog tonight. Worth about 17, flimsy cheap nasty products. Amazon should remove these scams from their website.

ORB Controller Thumb Grips 4-Pack (PS4)
ORB Controller Thumb Grips 4-Pack (PS4)
Offered by Zartek UK
Price: 3.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 28 May 2014
Good product, the xbox style rubber grips aren't that good though, they seem to flip off if you're not careful, but the other ones with lots of dots seem to stay on just fine.

Fisual Subwoofer Cable - 3m - Pro Install Series
Fisual Subwoofer Cable - 3m - Pro Install Series
Offered by AudioVisual Online
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 28 May 2014
Does exactly what I needed it for, it's a good quality cable and now my subwoofer is connected and working, It's a cable, what more can I say?

Asus RT-AC68U Wireless Broadband Router
Asus RT-AC68U Wireless Broadband Router
Price: 144.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best., 28 May 2014
Hmmm, not the best, sure it has nice features, fast and all the bells and whistles... However, the Wifi range isn't very good (you'd think it would be considering the size of the antennas), My Nexus 5 drops to a bout 1-2 bars when i'm in the room directly below it. Also the router about 5 foot away from my bed and even then the signal can drop down a bar. It's simply not good enough.

The software/router login page, is fine... not as if it's very difficult to set up a router either way, but it's a nice enough interface compared to most.

And we can't even get wifi in the kitchen (We could on the Virgin SuperDud 2), I thought the firmware updates might improve signal strength at some point, but not so far... & unfortunately I cannot send it back as the 30 day money back window has expired.

I probably would have tried the Netgear R7000 Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router if I could have sent this back.

So all in all, not the greatest... considering the price you would expect full house wifi coverage. Giving it 3 stars for it's speed and so far it's been reliable, but I'm being generous to be honest.

Now it looks like i'll need to find a crappy wifi extender for the back room, which is not what I wanted to do, it's one of the main reasons I bought this router, to eliminate that coverage problem. A shame because all the professional review's said it had great coverage, but I guess not.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 2:15 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Dec 2012
Simply great, good fun, don't hesitate and just buy, It only takes a few minutes to get used to the controls. I also bought some spare blades but haven't needed to use them yet even though my family have been crashing the thing into walls and all sorts of things! Just a warning though, it may drive your dogs nuts! :P