ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

Profile for Mr. Neil Davis > Reviews

Content by Mr. Neil Davis

Mr. Neil Davis "Neil D" (WILTSHIRE, UK)

Ash
Ash
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant book, 24 Sep 2012
This review is from: Ash (Kindle Edition)
I have been a fan of James Herbert from his first book.... Despite what some reviews say, I think this is a brilliant read and has well been worth the wait...... Lets hope the wait to the next book isn't as long

by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride MD. MMedSci(Neurology). MMedSci(Nutrition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism,ADD/ADHD,Dyslexia,Dyspraxia,Depression,Schizophrenia, 20 Sep 2007
A must read book! The link between the gut and autism is too strong to ignore. We bought this book 5 weeks ago and followed the diet advice for our ASD son who is 4 years old. He has always got by with requesting things with 1-4 words "more orange juice"
He is now starting to speak in whole sentences "mummy can I have more orange juice please" and for the first time ever got on his bike and rode it steering and braking (with stabilizers of course!) which made both myself and my wife cry as before he couldnt even figure out what to do with the pedals!!
We are very pleased with the progress we have made in such a short space of time but obviously still a long way to go. Its hard stopping the naughty foods ie chocolate, cakes etc especially when other children in the family ask for them...luckily their starting to eat fruit and veg instead of craving sweet things now.
This book has made me realise what junk we pile into our kids and ourselves and yet we expect to remain healthy. The chemicals in cleaning solutions and every day products are staggering. With autism cases rising fast, along with mental health problems not all these can be genetic.