Profile for alolangel2010 > Reviews

Content by alolangel2010

alolangel2010

Page: 1 | 2
Snugg iPad 2 Leather Case in Green - Flip Stand Cover with Elastic Hand Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior - Automatically Wakes and Puts the Apple iPad 2 to Sleep
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: 69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift - they love it!, 17 Mar 2014
The person I bought this for swears that they are now able to type faster! If you register the product you get a guarantee for it.

GreatShield TERRA Series Brushed Metal + PC Cover Case Skin for HTC One / HTC M7 (Purple / Black)
Offered by theWireless USA
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shield looks great!, 17 Mar 2014
I really liked the colour deep purple, have had lots of other covers which all seemed too flimsy to me. This cover has added weight to the phone but hopefully that means more protection as well! Shiny black covering at the sides is a nice addition, leaving top and bottom free for access ports, buttons etc. Fits side volume button and rear cameras exactly. I love it & wish I'd found this first and not wasted time & money with all the other rubbish covers.

Cool Chameleon Mink & Cream Buckle Suede Leather Rotating Flip Case Cover For The Ipad 4, Ipad 3 & Ipad 2 With Sleep Wake & Credit Card Slots + Screen Protector
Offered by Cool Chameleon
Price: 12.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great & like the feel of it, 17 Mar 2014
Does fit my iPad4 with retina display. Can slip a tiny bit from time to time, but I think that's just with wear. Looks great & I get lots of positive comments from colleagues. Really like how it stands up great for watching videos etc. I also find it easy to hold the other way to read books. For the price, would recommend.

5 Star 298x70mm Triangular Continuous Dates 16 Months January to April PC Monitor Calendar for 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one every year, 17 Mar 2014
Very useful as fits under PC monitor/screen. 16 months too really helps financial planning ahead. I wouldn't be without one.

The Love Songs
The Love Songs
Price: 3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it & love Westlife!, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Love Songs (Audio CD)
Must have for any Westlife fan, great that all these songs are now on 1 cd as opposed to 5!
Come back to us Westlife please!

Lenovo C460 21.5-inch All-In-One Desktop - White (Intel Pentium G3220T 2.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Wi-Fi, BT, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard & mouse is not wireless as stated in description, 17 Mar 2014
I had done lots of research & really liked the idea of an all in one unit to replace a very old PC with a tower. Bought the white version, it arrived very quickly (2 working days), the stand was easy to assemble, & item looked great on a black desk! No problems when first turned on, takes you through basic steps to set up date, time & language & it picked up the wifi signal straight away. Linked to a wireless printer no problem at all. Only because I lack confidence with IT, I got a friend to install everything else, set up my email etc. certain email accounts can be imported but mine wasn't one of them! Windows 8.1 is very different from XP & will take some getting used to, however there is an app with hints & tips included on the 'home' screen & hints pop up to guide you all the time.
I have found the processing speed to be amazingly fast compared to an old PC that this item replaced.
Having bought previous IT items from Amazon, I trusted that the product description of this item would be accurate, this was not the case. Under the heading comfortable and AccuType keyboard it states "wire-free with the wireless USB AccuType keyboard and mouse included with the Lenovo C460."
I was very disappointed to discover that the mouse & keyboard where not wireless as described. I contacted Amazon & received a response within hours suggesting that I returned the whole item for a refund, I did not wish to do this, I only wanted the keyboard & mouse replaced with wireless versions as per product description. I was then advised to order these items separately & they would refund the cost of the order, only it turns out Amazon do not stock Lenovo wireless mouse & keyboard as standalone items! Amazon then offered to refund 20% of the cost, which I accepted and this was all carried out very promptly. I can't fault Amazon on their customer service, it's just a real shame that the item received was not exactly as described. I have since found that the wires connecting this mouse & keyboard to the all in one unit are not as big an issue for me as it was when previously connecting to the back of a tower unit.

Faux leather otterman style linen basket storage box in brown faux leather
Faux leather otterman style linen basket storage box in brown faux leather
Offered by Sit n snooze outlet
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 6 May 2013
Handy for storage is very heavy though not easy to move round all the time but if its for a fixed place it's great. No assembly needed so that was fine for me.

Uni-ball SigNo Gel RT Rollerball Pen Retractable Fine 0.7mm Tip 0.5mm Line Black Ref 9004000 [Pack of 12]
Price: 14.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 6 May 2013
Pens are loose not in any packaging but not a problem for this price as much more expensive on high street

JVL Classic honey lined tapered willow wicker rectangular linen laundry basket
JVL Classic honey lined tapered willow wicker rectangular linen laundry basket
Offered by The Great Yorkshire Trading Company
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and functional, 30 April 2013
Just as described and fits nicely in the corner of bedroom. Handy that you can remove the inner liner and carry the washing in that rather than carring whole basket, don't overfill though or you won't get it out the basket. Pleased with this purchase.

Energizer Booklite
Energizer Booklite
Offered by DiscountDiscs
Price: 6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very very bright, 19 April 2013
I have used a different much smaller product in the past but the battery replacement needed on that model was quite high. Bought this as a gift for a colleague at first, but then got my own. Obviously depending on the size of your book is how it will fit, for my current read I find it a bit awkward to position and stay in place, however its probably as I am used to something much smaller. Very easy to operate, the light is very very bright but if positioned correctly should only give light for your book and not the whole room! I have found it quite handy to put some light on what my dog is up to without turning on bedside light!
Still getting used to it.

Page: 1 | 2