Profile for mae93 > Reviews

Cusson's Mum and Me New Mum Stretch Mark Fader 70ml
Cusson's Mum and Me New Mum Stretch Mark Fader 70ml
Offered by Home of Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect stretch marks fader!, 7 July 2016
I had been searching for this in the shops everywhere. Although boots advertise it in their online website every time I go there they don't have it. After getting fed up I looked online and they are expensive for such a little container. They're on sale in boots at the moment. Hence the hunting in shops. But fortunately I found three unused on eBay for bidding! Just for £12.80 for 3! Bargain!! Exactly what I wanted as their small.

Anyway, it arrived yesterday and had only started applying the cream for a day and hubby and I started to notice my deep red/purple stretch mark started to fade already! I have such a bad stretch marks all over my bump and sides compared to my friend who only started getting them at 7 months of her pregnancy and I am on my 6 months. I was ashamed, as she started applying cream as soon as she found out... I only started applying proper pregnancy cream a month ago and it didn't seem to do anything. Just made me smell coconuty, and my stretch marks kept spreading and getting darker. So I had to hunt for a good one and I believe this one is doing a marvellous job just after a day of application!

Although I have used nearly half of the container already as I do have loads... So I guess I'm on for another hunt after I use all 3 of them!

Dutch Blitz : Expansion Pack
Dutch Blitz : Expansion Pack
Offered by Trinkets n' More

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 July 2016
This review is from: Dutch Blitz : Expansion Pack (Toy)
Great game to play with family and friends! Its good that we can add it to original packs to make it a bigger game!

Fetish Fantasy Bondage Sling Couple Sex Game Luxury Heavy Duty Indoor Swing Set
Fetish Fantasy Bondage Sling Couple Sex Game Luxury Heavy Duty Indoor Swing Set
Offered by Display Promotion Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 6 July 2016
Bought this for my hubby as his main present for Christmas. We were unsure and were hesitant with using it as it did not come with instructions on how to set up, unfortunately. Which meant, the fun had to be delayed. Saying that, due to having no instructions and just relying online, again we were very anxious on using it as we did not know if we had put it together correctly and if it would hold! But after I tried it out by just swinging, we were impressed with the quality. It held my weight and so hubby was eager to try it out. It took me a while to get comfortable. Actually I wasn't comfortable as I was afraid I was either going to fall or the whole thing collapsing on us. But after the first try we both became more confident in using the swing, and became more creative.

The swing itself is very strong and has furry bits which we girls hold on to. It takes time to get used to it, and we haven't really used it much due to fear (on my side). But apart from that, it gives me and hubby the opportunity to experiment and have fun! Which is very enjoyable and erotic.

LADIES DR LIGHTFOOT LOW WEDGE COMFORT CASUAL WORK SHOES BLACK UK 3-8 (4, Black)
LADIES DR LIGHTFOOT LOW WEDGE COMFORT CASUAL WORK SHOES BLACK UK 3-8 (4, Black)
Offered by Koo-online

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 6 July 2016
However its smaller than it says. I would go a size larger. Had to return for refund as they didn't have a size bigger.

Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Offered by ShaniTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 July 2016
Good

Advantage 40 mg Spot-On Solution for Small Cats, Small Dogs and Pet Rabbits (up tp 4kg)
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 July 2016
Protected our little jack flea free!

Ant Man [DVD]
Ant Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Rudd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good laugh!, 6 July 2016
This review is from: Ant Man [DVD] (DVD)
Hubby loved it and watched it on Christmas day!

Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality!, 6 July 2016
Introduced my hubby to this and he hasn't stopped using it since! Keeps his teeth clean!

Bluetooth Headphones COULAX QY8 Wireless Headphones Stereo Bluetooth Headsets In-Ear Running Sweatproof Earbuds with APT-X/Mic for iPhone 7 Plus Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Android Phones-Black
Offered by COULAX UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 6 July 2016
Gave to my brother as a Christmas gift, he loves it but I often have complaints as my dad keep stealing it from them to use! Great sound for its price and keeps a good battery level!

Rentokil FI65 Insect Killer Foggers (Pack of 2)
Rentokil FI65 Insect Killer Foggers (Pack of 2)
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Insect and bug killer!, 6 July 2016
Killed all those flesh biting fleas! It definitely fogged up our house! Don't forget to disable your fire alarms as we did. We had to run into the fog to take the batteries out as it was thick!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6