Profile for imp > Reviews

Content by imp

imp "lmplmp"

Page: 1 | 2
Britax Kidfix Group 2-3 Isofix Car Seat (Jet)
Britax Kidfix Group 2-3 Isofix Car Seat (Jet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Jan 2014
I had tried a few different "big kid" seats before settling on this one. The isofix means the seat doesn't move even though the child is not in it. And most importantly when my son falls asleep his head fits perfectly into the head-rest and he looks very comfortable. We plan on keeping this seat as long as he needs one and will shortly be purchasing another one for our younger son.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
by Eric Carle

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 9 Jan 2014
This is a classic that I remember getting out of the library as a child. Both my children like the story and we also have a French version on our bookshelf!

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Classic Books with Holes)
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Classic Books with Holes)
by Pam Adams
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 9 Jan 2014
This is a really cute book which illustrates the well-known song. Really well thought with the hole right the way through getting bigger and bigger to show all the animals in the old lady's tummy.

Tabby McTat
Tabby McTat
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tabby McTat (Paperback)
Another cute story by Julia Donaldson with gorgeous illustrations by Alex Scheffer. My 5 year-old did have a little trouble understanding the storyline though...

Bedtime Bear: A Pop-up Book for Bedtime
Bedtime Bear: A Pop-up Book for Bedtime
by Ian Whybrow
Edition: Flexibound

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 9 Jan 2014
Cute book. We love the illustrations by Alex Scheffer. The disadvantage of this book is that the pulls are really quite fragile. My 3 year-old son has already pulled a few off completely. Luckily they have been repaired with sticky tape!

Peppa Pig Giant Playing Cards
Peppa Pig Giant Playing Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 9 Jan 2014
My children love Peppa pig. These big playing cards were a great buy because they can play several different games with them. they keep the children occupied for hours!

Pirates Love Underpants
Pirates Love Underpants
by Claire Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Jan 2014
We are big fans of the whole series of these books and this one is no different. The children giggle out loud every time we read it. Really a great buy!

LEGO City 4203: Excavator Transport
LEGO City 4203: Excavator Transport
Offered by PPBear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 Jan 2014
Excellent buy! My son is a big fan of diggers of every shape and size. He is almost 6 and has just started playing with lego. This gift was a huge success. I would recommend this toy to any child who likes lego and construction sites.

Aliens Love Panta Claus
Aliens Love Panta Claus
by Claire Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan 2014
We are all big fans of the whole series of books. This one is no different. I has the children giggling like crazy every single time we read it!

Up and Down
Up and Down
by Oliver Jeffers

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute story, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Up and Down (Paperback)
Cute but strange story. I chose this book as it looked cute, but realised afterwards that it is a sequel (we don't have the first one). I would recommend this book to children who have the first one.

Page: 1 | 2