Profile for D. Mitchell > Reviews

Content by D. Mitchell

D. Mitchell (Scotland)

Samsung Galaxy SIII UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Pebble Blue (16GB) - Discontinued by manufacturer
Offered by Timepiece Fashion Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung s3, 11 Dec. 2013
Wonderful phone. Great value. Very fast internet. Will take me ages to learn all of its features. Apple can stickj their iphone where the sun don't shine.

One Chance
One Chance
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning, 12 July 2007
This review is from: One Chance (Audio CD)
I am an absolute fan of this man's voice. He has the power to move and that's enough for me. I used to sing opera as a boy but would not profess to being an opera expert. All I can say is that this voice has touched me more than any other I have ever heard, it is truly a thing of beauty. All the very best of luck to you Paul Potts.

High Voltage
High Voltage

4.0 out of 5 stars The only true rockers, 15 May 2006
This review is from: High Voltage (Audio CD)
As a late 40's sort I was into AC/DC in the 70's and hadn't listened to them in years. Bought this assuming that it would hurt my "older ears" and sensibilities. Not a bit of it. This album is fantastic. Hard to pick a favourite track probably the title track just wins it. If you love rock as its meant to be played buy this album!